Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 7TH DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - DGOTW
12/18/2007 5:52:10 PM

Hi Jim,

Thanks for coming by and thank you for your very kind words. 

I admire your experience, your insight and most of all your plain spoken manner.  You are always ready to offer assistance wherever needed, and I really am looking forward to working with you at CMU7 and learning from a man whom I consider to be a Leader, and at the same time, a compassionate Friend, who cares enough to share.

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 6:28:35 PM

Hi Linda,

I am so glad that you stopped by and I appreciate your kind words of Congratulations and Encouragement.

I hope that you will accept my Invitation to join my Circle of Friends here at Adland.  I look forward to learning more about you and finding out more about your business.  Shaklee was one of my first and also one of my Best.

Have A Beautiful Evening,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 6:31:09 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, PHIL!, this is great my friend.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 6:55:48 PM

Hello Thomas,

Thanks, my Friend, for coming by to share this special time with me, and Thanks for your kind and thoughtful words.  I appreciate all that you do here at our Wonderful Community.  I am Blessed to have found in you not only a Good Friend, but also a Brother in Christ.

God Bless You & Give You Peace,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 7:28:53 PM

Hi Beef,

Thanks for coming by and sharing this special time with me.  I appreciate your encouragement and your Congratulations.

I am honored to be a memeber of the Family at CMU7 and I am looking to learning and sharing ideas and encouragement, as we work towards our mutual success.

Have An Awesome Week,

Phil

+0