Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 7TH DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - DGOTW
12/18/2007 3:10:42 PM

Hi Larry,

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words.

You, my friend, are always willing to share, and I seem to always learn something new each time I visit your Website.

Thanks for being such a Good Friend.

Have A Blessed Christmas,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 3:18:21 PM

Hi Rose,

Thanks my Friend for your Congratulations and for the Beautiful Flowers.

Without your help, I wouldn't ever have learned how to post these beautiful pictures.  Thanks for being such a Special Friend.

Have a Beautiful Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 3:34:09 PM

Hi Peter,

Thanks once again for this Honor and thanks for your kind comments.  You, my Friend, epitomize the very essence of a kind and considerate person, so coming from you, those comments are even more special.

As for choosing the right words, I believe that comes with age.  When I was younger, I didn't seem to mind the taste of my foot in my mouth quite as much.  These days, I always try to engage my Brain before engaging my Mouth, and it always seems to come out much better.

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil 

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 3:45:29 PM

Hi Carla,

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the kind thoughts and words.

We started here at Adland around the same time and I am Blessed to have found such a Special Friend as you.  Although we have not touched base as often as I would have liked recently, I am Proud of all that you have accomplished this past year and I know that God has many Blessings yet in store for us both.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
12/18/2007 4:02:35 PM

Phil,

Congratulations !

You my friend I always find Very intelligent & self inspiring and always with helpful nature too. I’m honored to call you friend and look forward to many years to come building our relations . I'm honored to have you here . Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!