Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 7TH DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - DGOTW
12/18/2007 4:17:31 PM

Hi Joe,

Thanks so much for your wonderful words and kind thoughts.  You my Friend, never cease to amaze me.  You seem to be everywhere, and wherever you are, you always are there to encourage, to lend a helping hand, or just to listen when we need a friendly ear.

I appreciate your Friendship more than words can express and I am Thankful that He led our paths to cross here at this Great Community.  I am Proud to be a member of your Family of Friends.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil 

Wishing You And Your Family A Heaping Helping Of Bright And Beautiful Holiday Memories

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 4:26:11 PM

Hi Lisa,

It's Great to see you here.  Thanks for visiting and thanks so much for the Congratulations.

I am looking forward to getting to know you better, once I can get over to CMU7 and get going.

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

May the magic of the Christmas Season be with you now and throughout the New Year!

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 4:28:16 PM
Bonjour Lee, Peter & Phil!

This is great.

Phil is one of my wise men and such a gentleman.

Phil you always warm my heart with your lovely words and encouragement.

You even brought a tear to my eye recently.

Thank you for being you.

Congratulations on this well deserved honour.

Bless you,

Sarah

and you are that friend.
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 5:04:27 PM

Hello Anamaria,

It's always wonderful to hear from you my Friend.  I appreciate your kind words and especially Elvis & the Cool Rockin' Ornaments.  That's truly a Special Gift.

Wishing you and your Family a Blessed Holiday Season filled with Good Times, Good Food and Good Friends.

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

May love and friendship light up your holidays and keep your heart glowing forever and always.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 5:18:49 PM

Hi Pauline,

Thank You so much for stopping by and for your kind words.

You are such a Positive and Inspiring influence here at Adland.  Whether through the Lovely Music of your Songs, the Beautiful Words of your Poetry, or your Inspiring Posts at the Forums, you are always an Uplifting Presence wherever you go.  I am indeed Blessed that you are my Friend.

God Bless,

Phil 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!