Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 7TH DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - DGOTW
12/19/2007 7:15:09 AM

Phil, you are simply the best!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 9:03:39 AM

Hello Phil!

Congrats, my friend on this honor.  As Joe said, you are "simply the best".

I apologize for not being here sooner - I missed it somehow and Lee helped me find the way here!!

I hope you are enjoying.  Christmas blessings also to you and yours!!

Judy

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 1:40:33 PM

Hi Nan,

Thanks so much for stopping by and Thanks for the Congratulations.

You were one of my first Friends here at Adland and you're one of the Best.  Thanks for being such a Great Friend.

Wishing You The Brightest Of Holidays,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 1:59:46 PM

Hi Gaby,

Thanks for stopping by to visit and Thanks so much for your kind words of support.

You, my Friend, with your will and determination to overcome whatever obstacles may rise before you, are an Inspiration to me.  I am the one who has been Blessed to be a part of such a Wonderful Community, where I have the opportunity to share ideas and encouragement which so many Great Friends, from all Cultures and Backgrounds, from all over the World.  Thanks to my Wonderful Friends, such as yourself, these last 2 1/2 years here at Adland have been among the best of my life.

Thanks for being such a Great Friend.

Have A Blessed Christmas,

Phil  

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 2:13:29 PM

Hi Steven,

Thanks so much for visiting and thanks for the kind words.

With your positive, uplifting attitude and your kind and compassionate spirit, you are an Inspiration to all who are fortunate enough to call you Friend.  I am honored to be able to consider myself among that number.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

+0