Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What does Christmas mean to you and Les Enfants Oublies?
12/22/2007 2:15:30 PM
Hello Queen Sarah!

This is simply wonderful...sublime...

I could not miss this forum? It took me time but here I am. Very nice season pictures, whishes, poems, stories.

This is my contribution to a very nice forums. Feel the sounds of one hundred thousand Angels.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Georgios

Ps. A Global Christmas Celeberation is going on here.

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2007 2:38:45 PM
Bonjour Georgios,

I wondered where you were!

That is lovely, thanks.

Merry Christmas,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2007 2:50:39 PM
A Father Christmas story for you:

The True Father Christmas

Just before Christmas, Demelza and Verity were making Christmas biscuits.

“I don’t believe in Father Christmas,” Demelza suddenly said, “The ones we’ve seen are just people disguised as him. They haven’t even got real beards.”

Verity thought for a while and then replied:

“But they try to look like the real one.”

“What real one? So you think there is a real one. Why don’t we see him?” asked Demelza.

“Perhaps he’s shy,” replied Verity.

The twins looked at each other and knew what the other was thinking. Mummy was working at her desk.

“Mummy, where does Father Christmas live?” they asked.

“In the middle of a snowy forest,” answered Mummy.

A few minutes later, the twins were on their way to the forest. It was not far from their home, but when they got to the forest edge it was beginning to get dark.  Holding hands, they cautiously entered the forest. A deer ran out onto the track.  They ran after it, but it was too fast for them.  They stopped to look around them, and saw something shining amongst the trees.  Slowly following a little track, they came to a clearing with a little wooden cabin in the middle.

“Father Christmas must live here,” declared Verity.

“Perhaps, but I think we should go home now.  Mummy will be wondering where we are,” her sister answered.

“We’ve come here.  I want to make sure that it is Father Christmas’s house.  Let’s knock.  We can run away if he’s not nice,” said Verity as she knocked on the door.

The door opened and there stood an old man, wearing a red sweater, and with a long, white beard.  He looked just like Father Christmas and his beard was real.  Demelza and Verity did not know what to say.

“Hello; we just wanted to say hello,” blurted out Verity.

“That’s nice,” said the old man, “I don’t usually get visitors.  It’s very cold; come inside and warm yourselves by the fire.”

It was very cosy in the cabin, with a log fire burning.  The children enjoyed a glass of juice and a cake.

“Where are all the presents?” asked Demelza.

“There aren’t any, but I prefer the presents you can’t see,” he answered.

“Invisible presents?” quizzed Verity.

“Yes, you can’t see them, but you can keep them forever and they won’t wear out or get broken.”

Verity and Demelza did not understand.  “What presents can’t we see?”

“Well there’s warmth and friendship for a start,” said the old man.

“And I suppose you’ve got an invisible Christmas tree and decorations too,” said Demelza.

“Oh no,” said the man, “You look at trees and stars.  Come with me.”

They followed him outside.  He pointed at the fir trees around the cabin.

“Here are my Christmas trees and up there, in the sky, are my Christmas stars.”

“They’re real ones too,” whispered Verity to Demelza.  The old man smiled to himself.

“Now, I think you two should go home before your mummy starts to worry about you,” he gently said, as he guided them back on the right track.

I’m going to stop my little story here and let you decide what Demelza and Verity asked Father Christmas for, that Christmas. 

I will also ask for warmth and friendship this Christmas.

This is my version of a story that I heard many years ago

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2007 10:52:03 PM

Hello Sarah,

What a Beautiful & Heartwarming Story.  Thank You, my Dear Friend, for sharing this with us.

Just As The Light & Heat Of The Fireplace Gives Warmth To Our Bodies,

May The Glow of He Who Is The Eternal Light, Jesus, Give Warmth To Our Hearts & Souls.

May God Bless You And Give You Peace At Christmas And Forevermore,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/23/2007 7:37:48 AM

To
Everyone!

From
UNOFFICIAL ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD
Conglomerate of places to visit daily, weekly, monthly and anytime: POTW, JP, Flying Rhino, Stars, Hotseat, Angels, Laughter, PHILOXENIA, Making Differences, Prayer Cell, Games, WHAMMY, Poetry, Art, God Winks, Encouragement... manymore.  Click here to go see What's Happening today.  Is the list complete?

Thank you for making the Bulletin Board such a success.  It never would have happen without all of your wonderful forums.

You are all the very best online family anyone could ask for. 

Stop by and say hello!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Joe

~~~~~
Don't forget to visit these other spectacular sites:

Be Inspired...AGAIN!

HUGS AROUND THE WORLD IN 90 DAYS!

~~~~~

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!