Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What does Christmas mean to you and Les Enfants Oublies?
12/23/2007 4:27:58 PM
Robert,

Thank you for sharing this.

I hope others will take the time to read it.

Merry Christmas to you.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/24/2007 6:59:51 AM

Very nice picture, Thank you Sarah.

Here is the most beautiful song to compliment it from a friend of all of us that to our dismay has departed this world recently. He is surely in charge of of the Angel chiors presently !

Robert.

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2007 9:43:35 AM
Yes, Robert,

It is a beautiful song and a wonderful voice singing it.

I'm sure he is  in charge of the angel choirs now.

Thank you for sharing.

Sarah

ps As it is Chritmas Day, Merry Christmas.
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What does Christmas mean to you and Les Enfants Oublies?
12/20/2009 5:06:10 PM
Bonjour and Merry Christmas to one and all.

I have revived this forum thread because it is very relevant to my recent activities.

Christmas Wreath

The Christmas wreath symbolizes true love. Real love never ceases; it is a continuous neverending ring.

One of my missions is to remind people about the forgotten children on our Planet Earth and to help our forgotten children. Spare a thought for them and send them some positive energy. They will feel it, even if they don't know where it has come from.

On this line of thought I would like to bring your attention to UNICEF. This organization does a great deal to help the forgotten children, les enfants oubliés in our world.

I have set up a Pritchard Family UBIEE Vortex in aid of UNICEF. As a Christmas present to my children, I have done a One Time Contribution for each of them in the vortex. This means that I have given them a Christmas gift that will never stop giving, because once you make a one time contribution you stay in the system. UNICEF and the forgotten children will receive this never ending gift too.

If you make a one time contribution to this vortex for yourself or a loved one, you will be helping UNICEF and the forgotten children. At the same time you will be setting up an ongoing residual income for yourself or the person on whose behalf you make the contribution. You may even like to do a contribution on behalf of a charity or for a fundraiser. There are a number of possibilities.

Here is the link for the vortex: http://ubiee.com/enviro/?tag=pritchardinaidofUNICEF

If you would like a full explanation of the UBIEE ENVIRO Project, you can download a copy in pdf format from this link: http://www.sarahswritingdesk.com/uep.pdf

Love for each other and our planet goes hand in hand with peace on Earth. May peace prevail on Earth. Please join me in signing the FUTURO-Plan Peace Petition for a better Earth for our children and their children. With world peace, using this formula there will be no forgotten children.

FUTURO-Plan sign up scroll

I would also like to draw your attention to my peace page which has been registered in the peace;dot directory. I set it up on a sub domain on Angel Cuddle Publishing. This is the link:

http://peace.angelcuddlepublishing.com

Thank you for taking the time to have a look.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What does Christmas mean to you and Les Enfants Oublies?
12/21/2009 4:18:43 PM

We do need to remember and help the forgotten children in our world!

A song written by Louis Amade and Gilbert Bécaud.

I translated it below for you.

The Forgotten Children

The forgotten children hang about in the streets

Silently and haphazardly

They are cold, they are hungry, they are scantily dressed

And their eyes are glazed

Like a flock of poor sparrows

They sleep in the gutters

Huddled up in the winter wind

In their moth-eaten pullovers

Theirs is an innocent love and the love they receive

Is made up of feeble, velvety words

Their palace is a whole universe

In the vast, draughty cities

The forgotten children hang about in the streets

Just like little old people

They are cold, they are hungry, they are scantily dressed

But they are God’s children

Yes, they are the Dear Lord’s children

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!