Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to honor the winner of the 125th Person of the Week award!!!
12/16/2007 2:12:14 PM
There you are Nan my immediate upline lovely lady spreading joy. Your post reminds me and as you say "Take time to smell the roses". I will take heed to your suggestion to take some time off but I full well your supervisor will be yelling "Chop Chop get to work Mary" May I have your permission to ignore her. < < << <<<<< <<<<< <<<<< >> > > PANDA TEAM UVME (You versus me) welcomes you to be a business partner, play games, make money, make friends, learn marketing skills: www.uvme.biz/293454mh OR uvme.biz and uvme.com will be whatever you wish to make of it. Nan is my hero as she led me to this venture.
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 2:28:00 PM

Congratulations, Mary!

I'm surprised you weren't POTW a long time ago!  Have a warm and relaxing Christmas!!

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 3:03:22 PM
Hey Larry, Panda thinks your bear is pretty neat. Thanks for being a good buddy and a team member of uvme.biz. Some day I will challenge you and we will have the time of our lives on the game site. I appreciate that you are sending people over here. When you promote POTW, you promote Adlandpro and thus we all benefit. Have a great day.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 3:23:47 PM
Kathleen, Isn't there some phrase like "no good wine squeezed before its time." Well I was 65 when I had the internet installed. It took me two times here at Adlandpro to catch on and haven't left as I am still learning how to do this system. I may take longer than the average person, but 1) I am still here----65,000 others left before they gave us a chance 2) internet marketing is starting to make sense (oh my that is dangerous) 3)business is going great as I have a great team of 62 people. AND best of all THE BEST FRIENDS my peer ARE honoring me. What more can I ask for??? Thanks for being a great teacher to me.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!