Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to honor the winner of the 125th Person of the Week award!!!
12/16/2007 3:25:45 PM
Hi Rose, The lady that brings culture to us all. Your contribution to my life has been great. If I had known the internet was going to be like this, I sure would have come sooner. I love to look up famous painters and their stories on the net. Thank you for your well wishes.
+0
12/16/2007 3:56:35 PM
Thank you John & Pauline.

MARY
 For a long overdue honor. I want to personnaly thank you for your devotion to Adland, your forums has sure helped me out. I enjoy reading your bio. Maybe we are alike in someway because I cannot stand for someone to tell me I cannot do something it gives me more determination to show them that I can.  I do hope that you and yours will have a Very Merry Christmas.

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 4:05:24 PM

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 4:11:09 PM
Hello John and Pauline, this is quite a presentation.  Of course, I think all of our POTWs are the most remarkable people I have ever gotten to know.  Thanks for all that you do!!!!

Mary,

Your BIO is so fascinating!  I really like the point you have made from all your experiences...
"don't do as others do, be your own self".  That is so true!  Always do with others, what you want to be doing.

This honor comes to a lady who does a tremendous service for the members here at Adland.  We are honored to have you as our Queen this week.

Admiringly,

Joe
-----------------------------
Give a HUG to the world today!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 4:13:32 PM
Hi Gab, I need to see your face more often here. Each time you appear I remember that I joined one of your programs. What was it? Oh yes something about tripling my list. Just to prove to you that I finally today did something, here is my proof. Triple Your List With This Brand New System! http://www.tripleyourlist.com/index.php/MaryUvme See how slow I am. Now a mentor is needed to show me what all to do. That would be you good friend Gabby.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!