Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to honor the winner of the 125th Person of the Week award!!!
12/16/2007 12:26:14 PM

Hi Sarah and sometimes Sara,

Thank you for your kind thoughts.  Sometimes we have to endure regrets for those times we let our fighting spirit fade.  I do regret that I did not pursue the dream of being a police officer but those were the times.  Today's young women can now pursue their dreams.  For those parts of the world where women cannot do that, I grieve and hope that some day times and places will change to treat women and men as people.

Thank you for visiting #125

+     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +

PANDA TEAM UVME (You versus me) welcomes you

to be a business partner, play games, make money, make

friends, learn marketing skills: www.uvme.biz/293454mh OR

uvme.biz and uvme.com will be whatever you wish to

make of it.

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 12:38:01 PM
Hail to the Queen!
Enjoy your reign, for as we all know you defintely have class!

+0
12/16/2007 1:06:05 PM

Hi John,

Thanks for this great forum and I am sooooooo happy to be here to congratulate this week's winner! This is long overdue!

GirlyTags.com - Girly Comments & Graphics

***CONGRATULATIONS MARY ON THE POTW***

Hey Teach, well it's about time you got to be a POTW! This is really great to see Hon! Mary is really a great person...you have to get to really know here to see what she is really like. Mary has a great sense of humor and she is a very nice and kind lady. She is always willing to do for and help others.

One thing that I really like about Mary is that she is a very fair-minded person. She reminds me of myself in that essence...she sticks to her guns and what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong...period!!

CLICK HERE FOR PROFILEDESIRE.COM GRAPHICS
PROFILEDESIRE.COM

Enjoy your week in the limelight Teach! You deserve this honor, so enjoy every minute of it!

God Bless You,

Love Marilyn

Get to know Mary, be her friend...or work with her at uVme, she is a great Sponsor to have!

CLICK HERE FOR PROFILEDESIRE.COM GRAPHICS
PROFILEDESIRE.COM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket CLICK HERE FOR PROFILEDESIRE.COM GRAPHICS
PROFILEDESIRE.COM
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 1:09:33 PM
Joyce, It would be ok for you to stay on the throne for one more week. You could then answer all the good wishes. I love people with experience who can give guidance and that you could do having finished up your week. Also you have been soo---oo helpful in trying to figure out Search Big Daddy. We do need to get back to that project don't we as t here are many who also want to know what it is all about and how to make some money on SBD. Thanks Joyce for being such a special friend.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 1:17:09 PM
YOU ARE RIGHT MARILYN Wouldn't I tell you if it weren't so? ? ? ? If there is anything to brag about it is that I have a great upline in UVME----Nan, you, and that other red head---what's his name? ? ? ? Oh yes Rob Phillips, my Cincinati wake up call. You three keep me hoping. I am what you have made me. Crazy about my business. Could you please make your posts a little bigger, I don't see well. LOL LOL Sincerly, I do thank you for coming by to make my week special. You are a great mentor. Now John knows what a pain I can be. You and Jenny don't have all the honors of putting up with me. Long overdue? Well that's the way I work, "A day late and a dollar short". I needed time to learn all about marketing and networking before becoming POTW of the week. Still learning but all I glean I try to share, just like you, Marilyn.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!