Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MARIJUANA....GOOD....EVIL.... MEDICINE....CASH CROP....YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE
12/15/2007 5:33:32 AM

Great Picture Meil,

Thanks for sharing.

Jim

PS:  I did and I did snitch the pic too.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 5:34:36 AM

ooops sorry Neil,

I should have checked spelling.  No offense meant.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
12/16/2007 11:08:32 AM

DEAR ADLANDERS:

Wonderful display of interaction. Let's go out and suggest that others join in and post their ideas, thoughts and opinions. It is after all, what makes this all worthwhile.

All the best,

Joe Buccheri

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/21/2007 2:04:20 PM

When I was in the Army,  they said "smoke it if you got it"....That's what they told us in Basic Training back in '72.   Of course they meant cigarettes, not marijuana.   So what is the difference:   Tobacco and marijuana, the properties differ very little.  They are both addictive, they both affect the body in bad ways.  Which is worse?  Lets see, Tobacco is legal and highly addictive.  Marijuana is addictive, but not as addictive as tobacco, and marijuana is very illegal.  Since tobacco is legal, more people are addicted to tobacco.....As I am, I have smoked cigarettes since I was 12.  That is 41 years of smoking cigarettes.  I smoked marijuana a few times, maybe 4 times in the 41 years of smoking tobacco.....  So which is worse??????

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
1/4/2008 9:04:54 AM
I don't know what else to say

Cornell University study says no to biofuels - ignores hemp

In July 2005, Cornell University published a study saying that it is not economical to produce ethanol or biodiesel from corn and other crops. The study confirmed what other studies have shown in the past. The vegetable sources that are currently (legally) available are insuficient. Hemp is the only proven source for economical biomass fuels, a biomass source which was completely ignored by the Cornell study.

Cornell ecologist's study finds that producing ethanol and biodiesel from corn and other crops is not worth the energy...CONTINUED

About Cannabis Hemp for Fuel & Economy
Hugh Downs ~ ABC News.

LISTEN NOW!  

DESPITE THE LEGAL TREND against 'marijuana', many Americans continue to buck the trend. Some pro-marijuana organizations tell us that marijuana (also known as hemp) could as a raw material save the U.S. economy. Not by smoking it...that's a minor issue... CONTINUED.

BUD D Hall http://Insidersecretsnow.com "We were Born with Wings to Fly Why Prefer to Crawl" the invisibles
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!