Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: the human psycho-Biocomputer
1/17/2008 2:06:16 AM

Hello Bernd!

You wrote: "The little 3 pound organ retains everything you/we  have experienced in our whole live with our senses."

Whether the information is stored in a brain or (and) somewhere else?
What do you think about noosphere?

Sincerely, Lidia

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 2:27:13 AM

Hello Valerie!

You wrote: "Sort of like when I first learned how to use a computer."

Memory of the person differs from memory of a computer essentially.
The computer has no emotions. (While)
And storing and memoirs of a person is connected with his (her) emotions.

Hugs, Lidia

+0
2/12/2008 5:06:22 PM

Hi Lydia,

Sorry for my late reaction, the last weeks where full of workload and birthday happiness. Again my grateful thanks for the beautiful surprise.

A new chapter in my life has started and I'm very pleased with the evolution of my being.

The Noosphere is explained in many papers, and many names are given to this phenomena. Indeed it is a very complex issue when we try to comprehend. As we try to understand  Vladimir Ivanovich Vernadsky's writings or his powerful mind , again a great Russian scientist, theories and the all the previous great thinkers which are actually started  their explanations on the the different field theories. The only thing we can do, we have to apply our own pradoxal thinking.

Every time when we got one step nearer to any scientific solution, we have to ask ourself, does it make any sense, does it add some value to our lives?

What I would like to write about very much is not discussing any exsistance of  Noosphere, Quantum- or Morphogenetic fields.

More I would like to travel with you, using the power of our minds to get connected with  the different echelons of our exsistance.

I'm convinced this will be an utmost interesting journey.

We are composed of 99 % space, the universe is 99% emptiness, may be the void is one possible answer.

I look foreward to your next posting

all the best

Bernd

+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/12/2008 9:04:27 PM
Hi Bernd,
Thank you for this topic, it is fascinating. I do not have a scientific mind but I understand it from another part of me and through various other channels in my quest for Truth and Understanding.

I would love to be able to sit with you around the fireside and discuss these topics, you have such a great mind.

I thought some of the visitors to this forum may enjoy the following presentation.

[PPT]

As he thinketh in his heart, so is he” (Proverbs 23:7).

Blessings,
¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Gerri
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!