Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PROCRASTINATION - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
8/9/2005 10:36:01 PM
Hi Kenneth. I Hope You Put This one in Your Blog.I will check. Excellent Forum. I know that when I Procrastinate or Put things off for a Day or Two, sometimes not intentionally, I find Myself Way Behind in the Forums and Advertising and Just Responding to People in General. It can Overwhelm Me Sometimes but I Manage to Get it Back Together somehow. I may have to Sacrifice a Few Forums just to catch up but That way I dont Get Too far Behind. All of us Have been guilty of Procrastination at One Point or another. It is Human Nature. But it is a Bad Habit to get into so we Must Try to Avoid it as Much as we Humanly Can. Thanks Kenneth for this Information. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2005 12:04:34 AM
Ken, Just posted on this very subject in the "Time Management" thread. I see now it probably belongs here, instead. One thing I forgot to mention was that when I realized that all the busy work I was finding was just another way to procrastinate, I also set up a reward/loss situation for myself. When I haven't accomplished my productivity goal for the day, I don't get to engage in a favorite activity when I am done working for the evening. Coupled with new awareness, this has been working quite well to spur me to action! Cheri Merz
+0
8/10/2005 12:21:44 AM
Cheri, I'm proud that you took action and happy you found that "spark" that will now make you really successful. Go get em Kenneth
+0
8/10/2005 3:05:48 AM
Thank for the invite Randy. Great information
+0
8/10/2005 4:11:19 AM
You're welcome for the invite. Kenneth :-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!