Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: PROCRASTINATION - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
8/9/2005 9:05:44 AM
Hi Kenneth, I would have to say, generally I agree with you, but (and it's a big but) there are times when procrastinating has saved me money and time. I don't mean putting off deadlines or not doing things that really should be done. It's more a matter of prioritizing by a different set of goals. I still really believe; better late than never. Best, Walter Kasmer
+0
8/9/2005 9:44:56 AM
Great information, I actually read it twice. Thanks! I've heard also that perfectionists procrastinate, fear of not doing it well enough. I'm getting alot out of these 2 forums and it is appreciated.
+0
Clay Page

94 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/9/2005 10:10:51 AM
A very good article. I have always enjoy attending or personally meeting, Odette Pollar, the author of the article. She offers many other great learning tools and she is a nationally renowned speaker, author, and consultant. Odette Pollar founded and directs Time Management Systems, a management training firm based in Oakland, California. Author of Organizing Your Workspace: A Guide To Personal Productivity, and Dynamics of Diversity: Strategic Programs for Your Organization, she contributes frequently to various newspapers and magazines on related topics and she's been our guest speaker throughout the years. For more information, Time Management Systems has a toll-free number, 1-800-599-TIME. Great job Kenneth, you'll keep everyone thinking and that is a good thing :-)
Clay Page CLICK HERE
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 10:17:10 AM
Loads here, I have had to print it out so I can read it in slow time lol. Thanks. This is a picture of my 12 year old son Dominic.
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/9/2005 10:57:59 AM
Hey Ken my wife gets mad at me because i have to do everything right now. your friend {Gene}
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!