Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PROCRASTINATION - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
8/9/2005 3:34:25 PM
Hi Ken, Thanks for the invite. This is a very good forum you put together. I hate procrastnation. That was my ex-husband. He even signed up for a class on procrastination. Well needless to say the class from canceled. Guess there where to many people who procrastinated about signing up!. HA HA, true story. I find that when I worked in an office and take the mail for instants. Some people will sort into different piles. Well I found that if you just worked from top to bottom without the sort you'd get more work done. All that sorting takes away from the job t hand plus it gives you excuses for not doing certain ones because they are to hard, etc. I have taken classes or sent to seminars on alot of this stuff, Time Management, Orgainization, Procratination, and your article brings back memories. Actually,I think that procratination runs in the male species more than the female species. Your Friend Donna a.k.a. Texgirl
+0
Funmi Oluyede

107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/9/2005 3:58:32 PM
Procrastination per se may actually be a very positive phenomenon. While procrastinating, one is able to better analyse the situation at hand and maybe even make better decisions consequently. The key word here would be the word "habitual". Habitually putting things off till the last minute is often the outer sympton of a very disorganized mind. More often than not, a habitually procratinating person runs around in circles achieving little or nothing at the end of the day. These are the type who really ought to seek some kind of help -starting with the "BREAKING THROUGH PROCRASTINATION" section of your post. Thanks, Ken. I call you blessed!
Visit us at http://www.reilexquisites.net for everyday discounts on Exquisite Giftware at Shop-at-Home convenience!
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 6:32:43 PM
Hi Kenneth, Thank you for your words of wisdom. I am learning lots from you and others here. Love You! God Bless, Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 7:27:07 PM
Hi Kenneth, Thanks for the invite. I am a procrastinator. Don't like it, but there you go!!! Trying hard to change my ways. Thanks,
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Lisa Kirk

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/9/2005 8:16:59 PM
I agree with everything you said in this post Kenneth! Thank you! There is also another way to look at Procrastination. There's only one good reason I can think of why procrastination could be useful. We are all so busy that we rarely ever take time for ourselves. Which is why there is a coffee shop on almost every corner. We all get tired with the many tasks we must perform and all of the thoughts congested in our minds. It's esential to try to have some quiet time everyday. I know it's hard, don't tell me. It's getting near to impossible to find silence, with TV, radio, kids, traffic, etc.. But try to put time aside to listen to "you". It's so easy to forget what "you" want, who "you" are, with all of the noise. Check in with "you" everyday. That's my philosophy. Thanks, Lisa
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!