Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PROCRASTINATION - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
8/9/2005 3:49:01 AM
Hi Kenneth, Before DEBATE I have to print this out and to read it carefuly to see everything well, and whats new for me and than to make an English oppinion ... LOL Thank you very much, for sure I'll be back, Anamaria
+0
8/9/2005 5:30:07 AM
Hi Kenneth, Great subject,I find myself procrastinating when it comes to spending money on myself. But that's about it I find I dont in most other areas. Although if leaving things to the last minute is procrastinating then I do it heaps as I am more organised to deal with whatever it is! Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 5:48:53 AM
Well, after all, why do today what you can put off till tomorrow?? LOL. This is a well writen article on a great subject, Kenneth. It seems to me that people that aren't working their bliss procrastinate the most. That's the problem with our society -- we've allowed ouselves to get hooked on brand names, which only big corps can afford to create and promote. But I think people are starting to wise up -- just look at us all here at Adland, trying to figure it all out so we can call the shots for our own future!! take care, Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 6:51:44 AM
HI Kenneth, I am Married to a procrastinator. He waits till the last minuet to finish anything and it is so aggrivating. Sometimes I have to do it myself to get it done. I think it is a disease, LOL Thanks for the invite and have a Great Day :)
+0
8/9/2005 7:50:35 AM
Hi Kenneth, You gave an excellent commentary. I especially learned from your look into the psychological reasons for procrastination. One of the things I've found is that when you procrastinate you spend more time being stressed from it, thinking about it, and finding excuses not to do it than it would normally take to complete the task in the first place. Seems kind of masochistic! You make a great point about breaking the tast into manageable segments and rewarding yourself when one is completed ~ I think that would work well for especially unpleasant tasks. ; ) Not only is procrastination a roadblock to achievement ~ it also drains your energy! Linda
Making a Difference ~ one card at a time http://www.LindaOffenheiser.com/cards.html
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!