Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Human Cosmic Evolution
12/23/2007 7:58:00 AM

Dear Dr. Braun,

I love what you say in your opening post.  We are indeed the products of our own decisions.  Your forum name is Human Cosmic Evolution.  Are you also interested in formal studies of physical anthropology, archaeology, and cultural evolution?  I am fascinated by these topics, and would love to discuss them with you if you are interested in them, too.

Hoping to be your friend,

Midge Baker

Midge Baker Stufrsumpn Company http://adtrack.trafficwave.net/t.pl/19732/109135 Join the reviewers at Sime~Gen! http://www.simegen.com/agreements/revagr.html
+0
12/23/2007 2:30:16 PM

Hello Midge,

Many thanks for the encouraging reply. First, please calling me by name Bernd will be perfectly all right. Second, of course I'm interested in the above mentioned topics. I do like it very much exchanging knowledge and discuss various matters concerned.

Accepting your friendship with pleasure is the next step. Thank you again and let's many discussion follow.

Merry X-mas,

Bernd 

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2008 2:15:59 PM

Hello Birnd!

Nice to see Your  Human Cosmic Evolution   forum.

I saw in Your "about me" some about Russia

Do You speak Russian?

Sincerely, Lidia, Moscow

+0
1/16/2008 2:08:53 PM

Hello Lidia,

welcome to my forum, thank you for posting the little message. I spoke a little Russian many years ago, if you speak slowly I may be respond properly. As I see your home city is Moscow. I always stayed a few days before the transfer,in this beautiful but noisy city, when I had to flew to Novo Sibirsk. If you tell us more about you, I can respond to you on a specific manner.

But that you are here pleases me a lot already, keep reading and posting. You are most welcome any time.

Best wishes Bernd

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2008 2:42:28 PM

Thanks Bernd!
Excuse for a error in your name, has just now seen, sorry very much

So, on a theme of your forum
It is interesting to exchange opinions
People changes an environment
Electromagnetic waves penetrate all around
Whether the person can resist to it?
Whether it is capable evolution to be protected from radiation and electromagnetic waves?

Lidia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!