Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Cosmic Evolution
11/26/2007 3:30:48 PM
Hello Bernd

Thank you very much for the invitation to this forum.  I shall be an eager follower.  I get the distinct impression this will be a forum "right up my street" (so to speak).

Let history be written!!!  I am looking forward to it.

Take care and best wishes

Venerina
+0
11/26/2007 5:59:44 PM

Hi Shirly,

you are welcome anytime

best regards Bernd

+0
11/27/2007 5:42:36 AM

Hi Peter,

as you see  sometimes I be confused, I deleted a doubled posted message, and the results are,I deleted it all. But we have read the concerns and answer given, that will be no lost energy. Most of the time when you try to give your utmost best this kind of mistakes will appear. So we will struggle on, besides success is 93% failure,I'm still on the trail. Please accept my apologies on this matter.

So I created an example, yours and mine written comments are history. It forced me to think and give it a fresh start.

so I'll crawl back to my lab, work and think and come back later,

best wishes Bernd

+0
11/27/2007 5:55:27 AM

Hi Venerina,

Thank you very much to join my small forum, I'm convinced you have a lot of valuable information to add and help this little forum to become what I have in mind. We have planted a seed, with the right nourishment we shall see it grow one step at the time. And indeed history can be written every single day.

Best wishes Bernd

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2007 6:03:43 AM

Hi Bernd,

No problem, from experience with Adland formats that sometimes don't post what you wrote and you then have to start all over again, my more serious posts I prepare on word so that if a mishap occurs I HAVE A COPY!!!!!

So, I'll post again. Please don't delete it this time. :)

Peter

Hi Bernd,

It was a pleasure to read your reply.

Its sad but so true that we are in a downward spiral and it seems that you're convinced that there's no stopping the rapid decline and the inevitable ending. What makes it even worse is that we all know the demise of the great nations throughout history and have not learned from past mistakes (isn't that one of our worst "sins"?).

I wonder as I write these lines if that isn't the natural order of nature, if it isn't a cycle that can't be stopped. We become to comfortable and then lax in our behavior and actions. And the inevitable end is destruction of our culture as we know it and then start all over again from the start, Back to Basics. Personally I'd like to believe that we can change and revert back to a more normal or acceptable way of life.

I'm glad to see that we agree about the value of the home. Love is not only hugging our children. As I said in my previous post that it is our obligation to create an atmosphere where it is the norm that there are rules, regulations, boundaries etc. Those that ignore that and prefer being best friends with their children become in the end their worst nightmare c'os they didn't take the effort and instill in their children the proper values that will in most cases steer them to the right path in life.

There are so many other problems that concern me that I would like to discuss but I'll leave that for another post.

Best wishes my friend & Shalom,

Peter   

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!