Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Express Yourself
11/24/2007 12:41:38 AM
Express yourself through original poetry. Help others release all hidden fears and sorrows. The sole purpose of this forum is to share one's imagination and creativity through original poems. Believe in yourself, have trust in yourself, for all has a gift of expression. "Life - Fear = Evolution" Thanks for visiting! Most of all, Thank You Sara… "Lost Friendship" Those unfulfilled wishful beliefs … One's heart diluted into thinking … Indisputable friendship once shared… Is leisurely ceasing away … Who may this be … Why vanish within precious memory … Befit a servant to salvage the joy and laughter … The purpose is to confiscate distant past … Let it be said… Let it be heard… Let it be known… To sanctify mere collective reflections… As I bid farewell to thee… Author: Babette T. Gumahad October 2, 2007
Health is the Ultimate Gift of Life Cherish, Honor, Appreciate Come Visit the Home of Archangels.LifeMax.Net
+0
Ron
Ron Nelson

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Express Yourself
11/24/2007 1:07:24 AM

Everyone has the same words, some just put them together differently, and they become poetry.

Ron

PASSIVE INCOME REDEFINED. Just sign up, fund your account, and wait for your monthy checks.
+0
11/24/2007 1:41:34 AM
I agree with you 100% ... words are very intriguing ...
Health is the Ultimate Gift of Life Cherish, Honor, Appreciate Come Visit the Home of Archangels.LifeMax.Net
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2007 11:09:40 AM
Hi Babette,

Thank you for the invite, and for sharing, Im gled to see you now have your own forum, and look forward to reading more of your  lovely poetry.

Blessings

Pauline R

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2007 12:55:24 PM

Hi Babbette,

You have arranged those words nicely - great poem!

Thanks for sharing it.  I lookk forward to many more in the future as well.

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!