Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Express Yourself
11/29/2007 9:09:03 AM

Babette, I am truly happy you now have your own forum.  It will take time to build your membership and a lot of work!  For a long time, I only had a few interested and I am delighted to have 120 members.  That is really not much but to me it means a lot for I believe they are my friends and are very supportive.

What I have started doing that has helped and it might help others also.  When I invite a new friend or when I accept an invitation, I always include a note to tell them about my forum and ask them to visit and join if they are interested. 

It just takes so much time as a free member to invite friends but I cannot be a paid member as of yet.  So the process is one by one.

Your poem tells a story and a heartbreaking one for ending a friendship is a sad thing, whether it is a love relationship or just a good friend moving away or death - it is always an adjustment.

Keep writing and have a great day!

Sara

+0
1/20/2008 7:31:01 AM
Thanks for stopping by and posting Sara...I truly appreciate any advice you can share with me for you are my mentor. Have a great day, and I cannot thank you enough for creating the "Our Friend Needs Your Prayers".
Health is the Ultimate Gift of Life Cherish, Honor, Appreciate Come Visit the Home of Archangels.LifeMax.Net
+0
1/24/2008 5:17:03 PM

Babette, you are so welcome.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!