Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT Prayer Request - Help Me Pray for Shirley Caron
8/7/2005 9:02:57 PM
God Bless you Marion, You know, in another Forum a while back, when you prayed for Shirley and her sister Marion, you had to explain to your friends that it wasn't you but Shirley's Sister Marion. Actually, I believe that Shirley has two sisters named Marion. In church this morning, as I was passing out the church bulletins as people left church, a woman wagged her finger at me and asked, "What's wrong with you. Can't you see that your wife is sick? You had better get her to the hospital!!" It was warm in church, and I had Shirley sit while I carried on, as she said that she was alright otherwise. It hurt me to think that anyone would feel that I am ignoring her health. I thank you for your prayer, I thank you all for your genuine concern, and I thank God for bringing her into my life. I just ask that God could take a little bit of the Stuburness (That's not spelled right) out of her so I can get her over to the hospital so they can treat her. The hospital is so far away. About a five minute walk or ten minute drive because I can't go through the trees with my car. God Bless you all for your concern. Mike
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 9:17:18 PM
Shirley, I pray with Marion that the Lord will help you to recover. God bless you Shirley and you are back singing and writing your poetry to us soon.
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 9:26:41 PM
Thanks Marion, I didn't realize Shirley was ill, I've been so busy I'm behind on keeping up with my friends!! I certainly share you concern, thoughs and prayer for Shirly, a dear friend of mine. Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 9:39:38 PM
i don't really know them , but they will be in my prayers.
+0
Roy
Roy Fielding

66 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/7/2005 9:43:20 PM
Thank You Marion, And tell Shirley that I prayed for her well. and hope she will be back real soon as our Lord is so powerful, he will take care of her if we ask him too. Thanks Dear, Roy Fielding Boston, Mass http://www.infoproductstosell.com
Take A Tour Of My Biz And Grab This Free Website Submission Software! http://www.roidotcom.com/ez-free-software/
+0