Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: URGENT Prayer Request - Help Me Pray for Shirley Caron
8/7/2005 9:46:28 PM
Hi,Marion & All My Dear Friends! I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and Prayers! Thank you so much, Marion, for doing this favor for me! I am forever grateful to you! Like Mike said in his message in this Forum, I am Stubborn, and I hate(I never use this word),Hospitals. I have not gotten over to the Hospital as yet, but, I am definitely going to go over there Tomorrow without fail! I cannot keep putting it off, because I realize that I am not doing myself any good, and not only that, the good Lord Created me and He wants me to take care of myself. I am still quite ill, and I promise all of you, that I will go over to the Hospital to find out what's wrong with me, Tomorrow. Once again, I thank all of you for your thoughtfulness and your concern for me! I Love All Of You Very Much! Mike is not to blame. I just need to not be so stubborn when it comes to my Health! I still need to live up to my Title of Expert, and I will continue replying to everyone as long as I can. Thank you all so much for being such special Friends! I Love All Of You! God Bless All Of You At AdlandPro! Your Friend In Christ, Shirley Ruth Caron
+0
8/7/2005 11:44:37 PM
Hi Shirley! Firstly, congratulations on your well deserved conferment as Experts you have done proud to this Community. The Lord hears the prayers of His people and wants to give us the very best. As His children His healing virture is there for us to claim. His words say if my people will humble themselves and turn away from their wicked ways, He will hear our prayers and heal the land. I encourage you to get your heart right with Him first, submit every detail of your life and everything to Him, He knows what your needs are even before you even asked Him. With God everything is possible so throw every inch of your being and faith upon Him and He will take care of the rest for you. Amen. My prayers continue to be with you for a speedy recovery and I know that the Lord will do a great work in your life. So sister keep up your faith and trust in Him for He reigns in everything. God Bless you. In Christ, Sunny
Your Friend and Networking Partner Sunny Lim
+0
8/8/2005 12:02:42 AM
Shirley and Mike, You are in my thoughts and prayers. And Shirley, as you can see we all are with you. As an Expert, you know you have to lead by example. So get over to that hospital, girl. :-) All the love to you both. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
8/8/2005 12:13:23 AM
Hi Marion! I want to join hands in prayer with you and every believer in this community to lift up our dear sister Caron to the Lord for complete healing and speedy recover - Amen. Please let her know that we are here to support her and we speak healing and blessing into her life. In Christ, Sunny
Your Friend and Networking Partner Sunny Lim
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/8/2005 1:26:58 AM
Hi I didn't Know that Shirley was ill. I will gladly join in the prayes for her. Linda
+0