Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tony Beach

510 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Congratulations Kenneth!
8/6/2005 2:28:23 PM
Ken I never left...just took a little break to let my groups build and they are building very well.... Last week I sold $122,000 worth of business...so it's working ...believe me..multiply that by 52 weeks...hmmmmm..very nice bonus checks coming..Things are well....every now and then, let things build and they will come to you......the key is to stay focused and stick to your guns and don't let people run all over you!! I don't! If you need anything feel free to just ask me and I'll give a few things that will take you and Adland to the milky way and beyond! Tony Beach
+0
8/6/2005 3:22:38 PM
That's fantastic Tony! Will be looking to get with you as the "smoke clears". Have 4 projects bringing in "da money" and now this and the 400+ young adults at Job Corps and ... You know. Before too long I'll be on auto-pilot. Need to be. Have a basketball team project in the works and will mean promotions and travel. The coach has been recruiting for the past 3 months, mostly Junior Colleges and out of College that didn't quite make the NBA. Anyway, looking forward to getting up with you soon. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Tony Beach

510 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/6/2005 5:21:44 PM
Awesome...keep me informed... Tony More contacts for you? More contacts for you? Your personal invitation link: http://www.openbc.com/go/invite/3612677.9b15ab We recommend placing the link in your email footer. Do not use this link in public messages because those who use it to enrol automatically become your confirmed contact. Your personal invitation link (anonymous): http://www.openbc.com/go/invita/Tony_Beach People who register using the last link are not automatically added to your contacts (however, they still count toward bonus month credits). Please use this link for your mailings or on your homepage.
+0
8/7/2005 12:46:28 AM
Hi Marion, Thanks for coming by and you are always welcome to be here. Ask away til your hearts content. And feel free to contribute anything you have. Want everyone to be successful. And Blessings to you, too. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 4:37:58 AM
CONGRATULATIONS, my man!! I apologize for taking so long to make over to say hi, but as you saw, i kind of got wrapped around the axle fairly quickly! Lead on, my friend! Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!