Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Congratulations Kenneth!
8/5/2005 9:04:27 PM
Thank you M.J. Looking forward to it and hope to have interaction from all. To our success Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/5/2005 9:48:37 PM
Congrates on Your position here Kenneth, I will be around to ask you something later:)
+0
Gunnar Karlberg

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/5/2005 9:53:20 PM
That's really great Kenneth! I am also an musician, not that I play that much nowadays but I have my own little homestudio and do some recordings. I have quite a few friends who are real buskers and they are busking very often here in Scandinavia. You are right - musician or networker... what's the difference? :) All the best! Gunnar
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/5/2005 10:00:08 PM
Yes, Ken, Congratulations Since I've not only been in mlm for over 35 years, studied and reseached it, been in some of the top companies and have met many of the industries leaders, mlm is one of the things I know a lot about. And one of the things I know is that Mr. Len Clemments is the world's most knowledgeable person on the subject of Network Marketing. Len does very extensive depth-reseach as well as surveys. He is a very candid, no BS, honest and nice person. he tells you the good and the bad about it. SO, anyone who is doing, or interested in doing Network Marketing, should buy, read and keep for reference his book. "Inside Network Marketing" Be sure to get the 2nd Edition. You can get it from: Prima Publishing www.primalifestles.com (And NO, I do not get anything from sharing this with others.)
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
8/5/2005 10:14:32 PM
Hello Eileen, Thank you and a big congrats back. Also, welcome to the "Team". WIll be checking you out soon, too. Regards Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!