Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whole Food Farmacy ! Free to join !
10/22/2007 6:04:08 PM
Hi Linda, I just signed up under you for the Wholefood Farmacy, after looking over your website. The snacks sound healthy, just what I have been wanting. It is difficult to find healthy snacks in the local grocery store. DonnaZ
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2007 11:29:29 PM
Even the health food stores like Wild Oats and Whole Foods are not all organic, you have to really be careful.  I try to eat organic fruits and veggies when I can, and use wild rice, brown rice, root veggies....

Check out some of the sampler packs and HARP (rewards for monthly autoshipment that you change each month to try different things, or reorder your favorites !)  One of my favorites is the Tropiphi !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2007 10:26:12 AM
The Seven Principles of Health

1. Fresh Air & Sunshine

2. Water

3. Whole Foods

4. Physical Activity

5. Loving Relationships

6. Passion

7. A Good Night’s Sleep

The Wholefood Farmacy offers healthy, convenient whole food based meals & snacks, non-toxic personal care items, and a website dedicated to "self-care" and a preventative based lifestyle.

"We have seen the future of medicine and
the future is food" Dr. Mitch Gaynor
New York Strang Center For Cancer Prevention

http://sweetprofits.wholefoodfarmacy.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2007 10:43:16 AM
1. I request to live in pure clean air, and to have pure clean water and soil to grow pure clean food. Pure clean air, food, water and soil are a birthright to all.

2. I desire to purify myself in a joyful and powerful manner.

3. I request the transmutation of all darkness I experience, into Light.

4. I request the Angels of the Universe, to come even closer to planet Earth.

5. I request that humans reaffirm their need for outside assistance at this time, from our loving star family.

6. I desire to live on planet Earth, to experience permanent peace on planet Earth.

7. I comprehend that all are equal in the universe, therefore may all manmade laws reflect this immediately and Now!

8. I desire to live in a world where spiritual awareness is a priority in governance.

9. I call for the end of all planetary slavery!

10. I call forth financial abundance to spread far and wide across the planet like never before!

Please feel free to print this list out and put in a place where others can see it and forward this email for both of these acts will make these requests even stronger.

Love, Dieter

Warm wishes for your loved family and friends !  And for peace and happiness for our blue and green planet !

Linda  in Sunny Albuquerque, New Mexico

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2007 3:26:18 PM
Cornucopia     
Cornucopia
Cornucopia is a robust, slow roasted three corn crunchy snack that is a great alternative to the world of partially hydrogenated junk food. It is a unique blend of slow roasted corns and maize cooked to delicate perfection. This Tri-Maizing corn snack packs a powerful crunchy punch. It is produced the way the ancient Native Americans used to prepare maize and is uniquely blended with our Amazing Stardust Raw Salt.

10 oz. Bag

My son's Personal Favorite !
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!