Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whole Food Farmacy ! Free to join !
10/17/2007 11:56:47 AM
Low Start Up Cost (only $15 with first order) No Inventory or Shipping FREE state-of-the-art website & Back Office (no set up fees or monthly fees) Fully Automated Paperless System Consumable Products (unique, beneficial & in demand) Duplicatable Online Training System Simple & Generous Pay Plan (30% Enroller Bonus!) Low Monthly Qualifier (only $40 PV) Customer Friendly Autoship System (one click cancel 24 hrs a day) Responsive & Proactive Customer Care 30 Day Unconditional Guarantee (hassle free returns & exchanges) Visit The Wholefood Farmacy Here: http://www.sweetprofits.wholefoodfarmacy.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 1:33:31 PM
The Seven Principles of Health 1. Fresh Air & Sunshine 2. Water 3. Whole Foods 4. Physical Activity 5. Loving Relationships 6. Passion 7. A Good Night’s Sleep The Wholefood Farmacy offers healthy, convenient whole food based meals & snacks, non-toxic personal care items, and a website dedicated to "self-care" and a preventative based lifestyle. "We have seen the future of medicine and the future is food" Dr. Mitch Gaynor New York Strang Center For Cancer Prevention http://sweetprofits.wholefoodfarmacy.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 1:53:21 PM
The Wholefood Farmacy opened its doors in March 2003 with a Mission to Educate and Inspire people to embrace the “Seven Principles of Health” which are the foundation of a preventative based lifestyle. The Seven Principles of Health 1. Fresh Air & Sunshine 2. Water 3. Whole Foods 4. Physical Activity 5. Loving Relationships 6. Passion 7. A Good Night’s Sleep The Wholefood Farmacy offers healthy, convenient whole food based meals & snacks, non-toxic personal care items, and a website dedicated to "self-care" and a preventative based lifestyle. "We have seen the future of medicine and the future is food" Dr. Mitch Gaynor New York Strang Center For Cancer Prevention http://sweetprofits.wholefoodfarmacy.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 3:42:45 PM
Selling is to Serve - to Help - to Exchange Unlike the modern way or conventional selling practices of Selling by Persuasion, if you were to look in the old English dictionaries you'll find that the definition of selling was "To Serve" and "To Exchange".
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 4:11:13 PM
 IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO LEARN BY DOING! 

Do your reading and research, but don't wait until you feel
ready, take an action step (try your own products that you
read about and just GET STARTED! Talk to someone about your