Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whole Food Farmacy ! Free to join !
11/12/2007 3:27:38 PM

Buckey Ball Matrix
A Power Punch Energy Snack dedicated to the genius of Buckminster Fuller. This action packed food offers the pure energy of honey, white & black sesame seeds, dried whole raspberries, peanuts, olive oil, and 100% organic Buckey Balls made from pure, evaporated cane juice and flavored with the purest organic Ascential oils. Energize your day!

22 oz. Bag

My Personal Favorite !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2007 3:35:37 PM
Cranberry Phi     
Cranberry Phi
Cranberry Phi is a rich tasting, moist and delicious variation pf Phi that includes the healthy addition of cranberries. The taste is "out of this world" and Cranberry Phi is a favorite of young and old alike. Recent research shows that cranberries are packed with antioxidant's and phytonutrient's that your body can use to ward off disease and aging. Cranberry Phi is a fantastic meal replacement, a wonderful treat and a great snack at any time.

8 oz. Bag

1 lb. Bag

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2007 3:36:38 PM
TropiPhi     
TropiPhi
TropiPhi is a great source of fiber, protein, and unsaturated fats (good fats). It contains all natural fibers and no cholesterol. All sugars are raw and "complex" for slow digestion. TropiPhi is a delicious tropical treat handcrafted from Macadamia Nuts, Walnuts, Brazil Nuts, Pineapple, Papaya, Mango, Bananas, Coconut Flakes, Brown Rice, & Orange Oil. All ingredients are raw . Nourish your body the TropiPhi way!

1 lb. Bag
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2007 3:39:36 PM
Vichyssoise V-6     Awesome for the cold weather !  A nice pick me up !

Vichyssoise V-6 Creamy Tomato is a pure wholefood pleasure. This delicious soup is handcrafted from 6 wholefood ingredients including Tomatoes, Brown Rice, Soy Beans, Oats, Onions, Dill Weed & Stardust Raw Salt. A true gift from natures table. Mix 2 rounded tablespoons with water - hot or cold - and it will put you in the flow of life. This 1 lb. bag makes about 17 servings. "Favor the savor of flavor" with Vichyssoise V-6 Creamy Tomato Soup!
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2007 3:41:02 PM
Vichyssoise V-12     Awesome for the cold weather !  A tasty Pick Me Up !

Vichyssoise V-12 Creamy Vegetable Soup is the summit - the "Mount Everest" of high impact nutritional soups. This delicious soup is handcrafted from Tomatoes, Zucchini, Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Broccoli, Green Onions, Carrots, Sweet Corn, Peas, Green Beans, Onions, Stardust Raw Salt, Celery, & G arlic. Add water and soar to nutritional heights above the clouds. Makes about20 servings. "Favor the savor of flavor" with V-12 Creamy Vegetable Soup!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!