Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/8/2007 9:29:55 AM
Hi Everyone, Queen Dimitra, Congrats on the POTW award! You are a very special friend in the community. We love you! LaNell 8)                                                           
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/8/2007 9:42:59 AM
John and Pauline an Outstanding job as per ususal!
Dimitra,
You are a truly wonderful person and have done a very good job of breaking down your life experiences.
You actually proved a point I was trying to make in my mind recently-children are resilient and we become strong adults when we overcome whatever life hands us.
Too many people want to "over" protect everybody from life as if that were possible. Of course, no one would choose to lose their loving parents at a young age, but you did-and you dealt with it - and the fabulous person that you are blossomed anyway!
Thank you for sharing and I am so happy that you found your way to AdlandPro.
Our Greek friends are all exceptional people it would seem!
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 9:48:25 AM

How wonderful to see you here, Dimitra - and what a beautifully written bio! To be able to say so much in so few words is almost a lost art these days.

We are lucky to have you here.

Judy

P.S. I loved the painting by Luis Miguel. I hadn't seen it before. It is exquisite!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 10:15:32 AM

Hi John and Pauline!!!

We have another fantastic POTW.

Hi Dimitra!!!

Congratulations on a well deserved week as Adland's POTW!!!!  Your bio brought me to tears!!  You did an excellent job of writing it, and I am so pleased I read it.  You are an amazing woman, and I hope you enjoy every moment of your special week!!

Judy

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 10:16:17 AM
Dear Beryl,

Thank you for your compliments. You are always so friendly to all.

Have a great week.

Dimitra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!