Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/8/2007 10:19:00 AM
Hello Susan,

Thank you for coming here to congratulate me. I feel so blessed to have so great friends here.

Have a great week.

Dimitra

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/8/2007 10:30:00 AM
Hello Myrna,

I liked very much what you write about "pampering" This word is so far away from my life, you touched me very much.

Thank you dear for coming here to congratulate me and for pampering offer. I already feel like a little child. You are great!

Blessings,

Dimitra

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 10:54:30 AM

Pauline, John:  Dimitra, you have a touching story. I remember when I first went away to boarding school in Africa. I was happy at home, but when I went to school, I was 2000 miles away, homesick, lonely, and I felt like I was in jail. Everything was so structured. If you broke one of the smallest rules, you were punished. Home was structured too, but, there's nothing quite like home, at least the original home. You have my simpathy for your past, but I believe everything happens for a reason, and your character is now less flawed because it. You are a stronger, more tolerable person, I'm sure because of it, and probably your dependance upon God is more realistic. May God Bless You now, and in the future!

Enjoy your week as Adland Queen!!

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 11:18:37 AM

Hi John & Pauline,

Thanks for another winner of POTW.

CONGRATULATIONS DIMITRA ENJOY YOUR WEEK IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 11:30:11 AM
Hello dear La Nell,

Your presense here honours me. You are one of the persons here that I admire and respect.

Thank you very much for your congratulations.

Blessings,

Dimitra

+0