Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/8/2007 8:00:46 AM
Hello Bill,

Thank you for your warm post here. You are right, I had to survive and face the cruelty of people (even little children's in school when they called me an orphan). Nobody knows what his life will be, especially children. Thanks God, I never forgot my original family and tried very hard to keep in touch all these years. I have one brother in Australia (my other brother who was in Australia too,  died one month ago and never came back to Greece since 1967 - that was the last time I saw him).

Maybe it was my life's adventure and now I've philosophize life and I believe that we come here for a purpose and we suffer what we suffer in order our souls to qualify the reunion with the Great Soul.

Thank you for your kind offer to help me. Sincerely, I don't need anything. I'm happy to have so many good friends here, friends like you, and this is enough for me.

Blessings,

Dimitra

+0
Susan Mercieca

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/8/2007 8:04:03 AM

Hi John and Pauline,

Congratulations Dimitra. I really enjoyed reading your bio. What a life you have led! You're a courageous lady! Enjoy your week.

Susan Mercieca

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 8:30:14 AM
Hello Peter,

Thank you for stopping by to congratulate me.

Best wishes,

Dimitra

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 8:54:34 AM
Hi Dimitra

Congratulations POTW

I hope you have the best week you have had since your family was destroyed.  How sad.
Sit back relax and let us pamper you. 

God Bless,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 9:02:46 AM
Hi Fionnuala,

Thank you very much for coming here to congratulate me. Thank you also for reading my bio. I tried to make it as short as I could. If I posted details of it you should read a whole day.

Blessings,

Dimitra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!