Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/8/2007 11:52:59 AM
Hello Joyce,

Thank you dear for all you write in your post. Yes, we, as adult, try to protect our children from life, especially if we had a hard childhood. This maybe is a trap for their lives but who is perfect?

Thank you again,

Have a great week.

Dimitra
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/8/2007 12:19:23 PM
Hi Judy,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I tried to have my bio as short as I could so our friends here not to get bored. Even a life full of adventures is sometimes boring.

Thank you again,

Have a nice week,

Dimitra

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 1:24:39 PM

Judy Smith,

Thank you for reading my bio. You see, people are not always those who seem to be. Everyone has his/her own history. I didn't want to make it melodrama but this is my life. Thanks God I now feel that I have some more friends, no matter if they are just online friends, they still are friends for me.

Thank you again for coming here to celebrate with me. I appreciate it.

Blessings,

Dimitra

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 1:33:25 PM
Hi James,

Thank you for stopping by to congratulate me. As you say it's hard to be away from your original home and more if this home doesn't exist anymore. By the way, that's life, we now move forward and try to make our families happy.

Blessings,

Dimitra

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 2:15:40 PM

Congratulations Dimitra!

Your bio is a wonderful story of strength and courage.  You have overcome your childhood tragedy and found yourself.  Sometimes Life seems so unfair and yet here you are in all your glory!

Enjoy your week as our Queen

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0