Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Invisus Direct
9/24/2007 10:07:24 AM
Hi chuck

I hvae another complaint!!!  Tom cant read my link!!!

Here it is again Tom   LOL

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/822587.aspx

The !stAnniversary of the Arts Exhbitions at Adland Pro

Love
Jenny

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Invisus Direct has no complaints...
9/24/2007 10:23:01 AM
Hello Chuck,

COMPLAINT ALERT!

I can't figure out how you ad the jpegs or gifs like you did.  What's the procedure? thanks, Chuck

How to Copy and Paste Graphics in Adland forums

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/598256.aspx

Kind regards
Amanda

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: theCOMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
9/24/2007 11:10:48 AM

Hi Chuck,

I happen to agree with Joe that not enough Applesauce is being consumed in this Country.

That's why I started making this Quick & Easy

Applesauce Cake

1/4

cup sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 
1/2 cup margarine, softened
3 eggs
1 (16 ounce) can applesauce
1 (18 1/2 oz.) box yellow cake mix

Blend sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.  Grease a 10-inch Bundt pan and dust with 1 tablespoon of the sugar-cinnamon mixture, reserving remainder for cake.  In large bowl combined margarine, eggs, applesauce, and cake mix until moistened.  Reserve 1 1/2 cups batter.  Pour remaining batter into the pan.  Sprinkle with remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture; then top with reserved batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done.  Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes, then invert on serving plate.

I use a Cream Cheese Icing to top it off.

Have A Super Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
9/24/2007 11:18:15 AM

Hi Chuck

I looked up the word COMPLAINT in the dictonary

In general use, a complaint is an expression of displeasure, such as poor service at a store, or from a local government, etc. Under common law, a complaint is a formal legal document that sets out the basic facts and legal reasons (see: cause of action) that the filing party (the plaintiffs) believes are sufficient to support a claim against another person, persons, entity or entities (the defendants) that entitles the plaintiff(s) to a remedy (either money damages or injunctive relief). For example, the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure that govern civil litigation in United States courts provide that a civil action is commenced with the filing or service of a pleading called a complaint. Civil court rules in states that have incorporated the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure use the same term for the same pleading.

I think sometimes its better just to get on with things.

The Complaint - after Kathe Kolwitz

Slainte

Fionnuala

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2007 11:24:09 AM

Hi Again Chuck,

As far as Complaints, I don't really have many myself.  I still think this is the Greatest Bunch of People that I've ever been fortunate enough to meet Online. 

Of course, every since I hired Billy Bubba as my Customer Service Manager, everything seems to have smoothed out, and Complaints coming in have dropped way off.

"Little Billy Bubba"

Y'all Have A Great Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!