Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Mangone

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Invisus Direct National Meeting
9/26/2007 12:35:30 AM

This weekend, September 28th-30th is the Invisus Direct National Meeting at the Corporate HQ in Orem Utah.  There is a lot of buzz about this meeting, as you all know happens at all national meetings like this.

With Invisus Direct, it is a little bit different than your traditional Network Marketing Company.  They will be announcing some significant enhancements to the service and capabilities to the product and some strategic components that will really 'open up' doors for many people.

The company is on target to reach its goal of protecting 1 billion people by 2011.  When they do that, they will be a Billion Dollar company.  They pay out 50% with compression.  That is a lot of millionaires.

Thursday night, October 4th at 9:00PM EST, there will be a live conference call to announce everything that is coming to help all Invisus Direct ISA's (Internet Safety Advocates) reach their dreams and goals for 2008 and beyond.  The founders; Jami Harrison and Jeff Nichols will on the call to release information that will make you think 3 times about Invisus Direct as a Biz Op...and for your Internet Security on your PC.

The call in number is 435-871-6000  pin is 2000#

Bring your friends to this call...it will open a lot of eyes!

Tom Mangone
Ranking Bronze Internet Security Advocate
www.ManagedComputerSecurity.com
"Run the Free 10-minute Internet Security test on your PC today!"

+0
Chuck Detore

158 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: theCOMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
9/26/2007 7:57:50 PM

Hi Fionnuala,

Sorry it took so long to get back, you went through a lot of trouble to write a brilliant post. Thank you very much.  I will learn from this, it's really appreciated!

And although it's called ComplaintDept, that's just the only thing I could come up with to stir some interest, once someone gets here, they'll see it's not really to be negative, fun & useful info comes in different packages, right?

So please come back and Complain more!

All the Best!  Chuck

Chuck Detore Join my social network! http://ihandy1network.ning.com/ http://sitehitpros.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!