Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 113th Person Of The Week (POTW) Presentation!!!
9/26/2007 4:07:27 PM

Hi Jerilyn,

Kind of you to stop by, I know your forum is really busy. We need you to keep us informed!! Glad you like the bottle feeding  - Calgon , take me away!!! Oh, I Love it tooo!!

Bless you Jerilyn

Valerie Clavin

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 4:11:44 PM

Anamaria,

How sweet, lemonade! mmmmm just right! Coffee tooo! I'll drink that at the next break!!

buna seara! Sweet dreams!

numai bine felicilari

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

shhhhh. for our nightshift to us friends.

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 4:49:23 PM

Hi everyone,

While we have been celebrating, I came across some news you may not have heard about. Torrential rains and lightning and hail storms this week in Spain,. Arthur and Jenny are Ok , but ,well Mary has the info at her forum and new from Aruthur and Jenny. Please visit and let them know you are thinking of them and praying all is well.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/828608.aspx

For our Friends in Spain!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

P.S. I know this is a congratulating forum, but, well these are friends to a lot of us and flooding is not funny.

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 4:53:14 PM
Hi Queen Valerie!

Boy...that sure has a nice ring to it now. :)  It's so nice seeing you here today.  You look lovely on our community front page!!  And your personal trophy under your photo is the icing on your cake. lol

I am so happy that we have gotten to know one another better over the past few months.  I value your friendship 7 days a week.  Your forums are sooo neat too.

I really enjoyed reading your biography...you won my heart at the word "pancake".  HeHeHe.  You know, if I had the chance to grow up again...I would love to do it on a farm (of course still being born back in 1959).

Well, enjoy your throne Queen Val...your OREO friend Steven.

I value the friend who for me finds time on his/her calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his/her calendar.
~ Robert Brault ~

Roses.jpg Roses image by floral07

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 5:16:12 PM

Steven,

Thanks for stopping by. Now ,let me get this straight, I should bring Oreos, milk and Pancakes to your next Party! Works for me!!!

Love the quote! Love the Roses! You've been reading the other posts about the Roses, nobody can accuse you of not doing your homework.

Sure glad you brought Roses instead of cake, I really have to lose some weight. Does cake have calories? I hope not, munch, munch. Been living on a farm too long.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

I would have posted you puppy hugs, but I can't remember where I saw that graphic so I could snitch and paste for you. hmmmm

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!