Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 113th Person Of The Week (POTW) Presentation!!!
9/26/2007 2:12:34 PM

Joe,

It isn't going to take too many more of my friends with these heartfelt comments to make my head swell even more. It's almost big enough to hold all those crowns I'm getting!!  Love the card by the way, at least I don't have to wwear it on my head hehehehe ;)

I have to say, it is the amazing people I have met here that has made the difference. Learning how to socialize with people is different that with the cats, dogs, cows, well, you know what I mean. It's been and still is an amazing trip thru Life! So glad you are a part of it!!

I am sincerely Proud to call you FRIEND!! I really thought you were nuts when you asked permission to nominate me, never in a million years did I guess I would win. I did however think it would be fun to see how many votes I'd get and how long it would take to be taken off the list, besides, I didn't want to hurt your feelings by saying no, especially to something that wasn't going to hurt anything or anyone should I not win. You are one smart Cookie!

Blessings & Hugs!

Valerie Clavin

snitched this from Marilyn

Oh, and that Hug I'm supposed to give you!

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 2:35:04 PM

Hi Jason!

Thank You! Hope all is well your way. Business is booming I see :)

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 2:43:46 PM

Katheryn!!

One of my very first friends here!! I miss you! I think too many times we get busy and forget the friends that really matter to us. We tend to go different routes and act as thought he other route doesn't exist. Shame on me for not keeping in touch, I'm glad at least you like my forum news! I have to find some real neat info when I get my computer back, I think I kept it anyway. How to raise all kinds of things on a small acreage and make it not only work but make money as well.

Of course we got out of school for Pancake Day races. I think we won more time than England , but that was a long time ago! The races were around Schrove Tuesday (Feb-Mar) and some years it was warm enough that we would have water gun fights down main street in between the races. Those were the Days!!!

Glad you Love the Chicken info. I'll have to add more to that thread. I have some real cool info to share, at least I don't thinkI've posted it yet :) hmmm alzheimer moment!

Thank you for the ROSES - you remembered!! Almost all of mine froze this year with the early freeze. My favorite - Double Delight - also died. I'll have to save up and order one for next spring.

So happy to see you here. Take Katheryn!

Blessings

& Hugs

valerie Clavin

+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 2:53:08 PM

Hi John and Pauline,

Thanks so much for another great POTW feature!

Dear Valerie,

I enjoyed reading your bio!

I just love the bottle feedings! LOL

Best wishes always!

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 3:09:05 PM
My Dear friend Valerie :-)

I thought you could get a good use of something refreshing, that is why I brought you some:cocktail2.gif

or would you like better a coffee?!
caramelfrap_01.gif

Have a wonderful time; the week is still young ;-)
With friendship,
Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!