Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To AdlandPro's 113th Person Of The Week (POTW) Presentation!!!
9/23/2007 9:16:32 PM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 113!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This week’s POTW award goes to a darling lady from the state of Missouri, her name is Valerie Clavin! Valerie is very active in the community, a top 50 poster. She is a very supportive friend to many of us here at AdlandPro. Congratulations Valerie on winning the Person of the Week, it is a much deserved win!  :-)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Valerie's Bio:

First, let me welcome Pauline back. She's been sick and I'm sure not totally back to par. She is an asset to Adland as is our Amazing John. We should be featuring you two! Thank YOU for all you do for us, I'm sure this forum takes a LOT of work.

Second, thanks Joe D. for the nomination and thanks to all my friends who seconded, thirded, etc and then voted. I believe a few were even sending out pms - getting the word out ;) You guys are too much, but I wouldn't change a thing :)

Let me say this before I begin:

Friendship is an Honor and Trust is a Privilege. Neither of these should ever be assumed a "Right". They must be earned to endure.

Here goes:

I have fond memories of living in Liberal, Kansas. Pancake day races with England every year got us out of school and were fun to watch and see if our time beat England. I now call Missouri home, they were thinking of me when they said "show me" state.

My daddy contracted Polio from the new live vaccines when I was 5. He's been in a wheelchair ever since. He's built an amazing and flourishing business from that chair, a lesson to all about handicaps. My parents have taught my siblings and I so much.

You know, you never know how little money was around when you were small until you look back when you are older. We were rich as far we were concerned, and you know, I do believe we were.

My first marriage was a disaster, but gave me my 2 sons. My second marriage of 22 years gave me a loving husband, fullfillment of the dream to live on a farm and raise cattle. I even enjoy bottle feeding 1 bull calf, and 5 orphaned kittens. Youngest kitten Mimi ( for screaming MIMI ;) - husband named her) is like a rooster alarm clock. She keeps pretty good time!

My journey has brought me here to meet so many amazing friends and cultures. I'm really having fun with the forum - I hope you are too. Anyway, I've learned many new things discoveries that will aid me on the rest of my Journey towards who I am supposed to be.

Network marketing introduced me to Personal Development - I had the silly notion that Personal Development was for those who could not afford a shrink, boy was I wrong. WOW, so much to learn and discover. Things to change to be a better person. Now I understand those sayings daddy told us, they now have meaning.

Join my friends and I at my forum. Learn, laugh and have fun with us.

Blessings

Valerie

Folks, it's time to honor this dear lady so please congratulate her on her POTW win and please invite her to join your list of friends if she's not already on it.

Valerie, thank you so much for always being so supportive of our forums. Pauline and I both love you as well as a lot of other folks here at AdlandPro. Long live Queen Valerie!!!  ;-)

Love and Blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

Folks, if you haven't voted for next week's POTW(number 114) you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/831112.aspx

Don't forget to also vote for the Photo of the Week. This week we had a glitch with the poll so the poll is in a separate thread from the photos. To see the photos nominated go to:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/829760.aspx

To vote for you favorite photo go to:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/829663.aspx

Oh! And don't forget also to support the BFA program at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/829043.aspx

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 113th Person Of The Week (POTW) Presentation!!!
9/23/2007 9:18:59 PM
Thanks John,

Valerie, CONGRATS and enjoy your week as our QUEEN !!!

many blessings

Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2007 9:25:52 PM
Dear Val,

thank you for the welcome back wish, Im doing ok for now, getting there by the day and the prayers of  friends like yourself.
Heres your crown !!

have a fun week my dear lady,

blessings

Pauline R
+0
Sam
Sam Hall

638 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2007 9:26:54 PM

Hi John

Welcome Back Pauline  :-)

Congratulations Valerie

Enjoy  :-)

Sam

This super simple Home Business May Be: TO SIMPLE FOR YOU ! http://www.SuperSimpleBiz.com
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2007 9:31:00 PM
Congratulations Valerie!

Enjoy you very special week and have fun.

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!