Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 113th Person Of The Week (POTW) Presentation!!!
9/25/2007 12:46:16 PM

Phil,

I LOVE the little guy, LOL , I feel like that sometimes. hehehe

It's still raining here, I'd Love to share. I  know , watch this and know I'm thinking about your drought and sending rain your way. Hey, it worked for Judy, maybe work for you ;)

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2007 2:38:39 PM

Hi Team,

And most of all Hi Val,

No fancy graphics from me, just oodles of love.

In the short time that I've known you, you have been an inspiration.

Your country news blows fresh air through the lives of those who visit your forum. Can you imagine what a difference this can make to somebody cooped up in a city high-rise. I wish we could supply them one of your days fresh country air.

You have challenges like many others and are not shy to air them because not only does it help you but I can tell by the didcussions that it helps others too. You have gained many firm friends very quickly here and you deserve this accolade.

Enjoy your page-one status and make many new friends.

We love you dearly and all that you stand for.

Have a great week.

Roger

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/25/2007 4:38:18 PM
CONGRATULATIONS VALERIE!

Enjoy your week as the 113th POTW!

Love,

Dimitra

+0
9/25/2007 7:52:56 PM

Finally, I made it here!  You are so right, Valerie, we do have a lot in common.  I so admire your Daddy - what an inspiring story.  You are facing many trials at the moment and I am so proud that you are doing good in spite of them.  Living in Kansas only helped make you stronger!

I can see that beautiful red sunrise shining for you and your family.

It is just before breaking dawn on a new and brighter day!

During trials and tribulations the red glow of the sun can send happiness your way.

God says 'I'll hold your hand and help you stand  As we both watch the red sun break over the land.

Dear Valerie, written just for you right now,

Sara

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2007 9:29:34 PM

Roger,

I didn't realise I was making a difference at all, just simple info. I'm not sure what to say, cat has my tongue ;)

I have to say, you congratulate with meaning and not just words, Judy and I Love to share with you and learn about events your way - which I hope are getting better. I'm afraid I have neglected to keep an eye on things and have been spending too much time worrying about myself, forgetting that there are others with much worse problems than I. Someone told me, Until I learn to be thankful for what I have, I will get NO more.

I'm saving you special pics, new babies here shortly and I will have my trusty camera to get some baby pics for the Country Living Thread. I hope I do them justice and you can enjoy my new babies as I will enjoy sharing them.

I Love you and all my friends and enjoy sharing all that I know with you. I Love learning and laughing and all that goes with it - and sharing it all with my Friends! and strangers as well.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!