Menu

Re: Character – the willingness to accept responsibility
8/2/2005 12:53:31 PM
HI Bogdan, WOW! Another great quote today! Character - the willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life.... It also is the ability to accept responsibility for one's own actions and to accept the consequences that goes along with it. Thanks Bogdan for sharing that quote! Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

New Reply
+0
Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/2/2005 1:59:01 PM
Hi Bogdan, I definately agree with this philosophy. People who do not take on responsibility, whether young or old, are not able to grasp the concept that they have choices in their life...to make the best ...or the worst of it! People who do not accept responsibility very often use the phrase...I can't because...As I like to say, they've read the "Book of 1001 Excuses"...lol I'm not saying I'm perfect. I've used excuses in my lifetime too, everyone does. But at one point or other you have to decide if you want to be in charge of where you're going or if you're just going to sway with the wind. The choice is yours to make and whatever the outcome, good, bad or ugly, you know no one else is to blame. There never is! No matter who you are or how bad your situation has been, YOU have a CHOICE to change it. But then you also have to accept the responsiblity! Life is what YOU make it! The choice is yours. Great forum, and thanks for the words of wisdom. Best wishes, Doris
Our spiritual essence is what carries us through in life and in death. Love is the answer that we all seek and love is the only cure for a planet gone mad. ~~Doris Shewchuk
New Reply
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/2/2005 7:36:23 PM
Great Quote and so True Bogdan. I Agree that We should Always Own up to Our Mistakes. It will Never Solve Ones Problem by Placing the Blame On Others. Thank You Friend, Shelly Hargis
New Reply
+0
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 4:22:15 PM
Hi Bogdan, This is true. The quote is right on target. Thanks for sharing it with us.
New Reply
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 6:59:06 PM
Thanks Bogdan, for this great quote -- my kids are 16 and 19 , now, and I often feel that if I could get them both to listen to me long enough to get just one complete point across, this would be it -- because if you don't respect yourself, no one else will, either.
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!