Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Character – the willingness to accept responsibility
8/2/2005 10:08:17 AM
"Character – the willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life – is the source from which self-respect springs." – Joan Didion, Journalist
Hello
New Reply
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Character – the willingness to accept responsibility
8/2/2005 10:26:12 AM
Hi Bogdan, You always come up with great quotes. Character – the willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life – is the source from which self-respect springs For to truely respect oneself you must accept the good and the bad in your life. And in order to accept it, you have to be willing to take ownership of it. Today, I Will Be More Than I Was Yesterday, And even more than that Tomorrow!
New Reply
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/2/2005 10:26:38 AM
Wow, You come up with some Great Stuff.:) Thanks for the forums, they always leave me with thought to ponder.
New Reply
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/2/2005 11:02:49 AM
Excelent choice of quote. The willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life (or actions how ever one puts it)is a fundamental part of the way we live. How many people cant or wont accept thier mistakes but would rather pass the buck so to speak. If you make a mistake hold up your hand, it's that easy. Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
New Reply
+0
8/2/2005 12:35:19 PM
Hello Bogdan, too many people blame everyone and everything for the conditions in their lives and invariably it is those same people who show little or no self respect or respect for others and are not prepared to take responsibilty for their actions. If only self respect and responsiblity could be reinstalled in peoples minds and in their daily actions, what a pleasant world it would become. Regards, John
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!