Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Pics From Rockland Maine
9/18/2007 6:30:00 PM

Guadalupe, I just looked at your donkey story. There is alot of truth to it. Sometimes you've got to whack people with a 2x4 before you can get their attention, figuratively, that is!!! I looked for a place to sign up but I didn't see any. It says you've got to be signed in to place a comment. I'll worry about it later. I've had a very busy day today, ending up in Philadelphia again. Tomorrow I go to San Fransisco, so I better get to bed early!!

+0
Re: Pics From Rockland Maine
9/18/2007 9:16:49 PM
TA Travel Center
I-20 X-114
Madison, GA

Hi, James!

Thanks for visiting my blog.  In order to leave a comment, you need to register.  On the right hand column, you will see a "Register" link.  Click on that and it will take you to an opt-in form which asks for your name and email address.

I didn't ask my Canadian friend if he got a confirmation email after he registered.  All I know is that he WAS able to post a comment.  I got an email with his opt-in info when he registered.  I'm beginning to like this stuff!

Anyway, it works much the same way as opting in to a mailing list or newsletter.  I guess it HAS to be that way in order to guard against spam!

Take care, my friend ... and be sure to take some more good pics in San Francisco.

Your Adlander Friend,

Guadalupe Picon
http://www.CanYouBlogMeNow.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!