Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Apology to Adland Community
9/12/2007 4:57:00 PM

Hi Beth

Thank you for your kind words.  I am so overwhelmed and at a loss for words.  I did make a mistake, but I see my friends are all so forgiving.

I said some ugly things in the heat of being HIGHLY frustrated.  And I have not done that in a very long time.  Usually when I lashed out like that was at my (now ex) husband.  lol

Anyway, I appreciate you for coming by and giving me your support on this.  If you all can forgive me, then I know I've got the best friends anyone can hope for.

Thanks Beth

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 5:36:53 PM

Hi Judy

I am so thankful for your friendship.  One thing I can say, let someone get in trouble and you can see who your friends are.

I'm finding out I have a great bunch of wonderful friends here at Adland.  And words can not express how I feel about you all

Thank you Judy, is means alot to me you coming by and giving me your support on this

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 5:43:14 PM

Hi Shelly

Thank you so much for coming by.  I am finding just how many wonderful friends I do have.  I apprecaite all you for coming by, because I very much needed everyone to know, that I am totally sorry for being so ugly and rude.

The CRC is here to help us if we have a problem in Adland Shelly & Beth.  To report abuse to if you see or have any to report.

Thanks Shelly

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 5:45:31 PM

Hi Joyce

Very sweet and short.  Thanks for coming by.  I appreciate you.

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 5:49:54 PM

Hi Lee

I really appreciate you coming by.  I like these short and sweet post.  And yes, I am only human.  And we humans do things sometimes that is really uncalled for.

My actions were uncalled for.  I really vented on the wrong people.  And I really was so upset, I don't know why.  But, I have learned a very valuable lesson here.

I am so thankful I have friends like you all.

Thanks Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!