Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Apology to AdLandPro Community
9/12/2007 3:54:33 PM

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Apology to Adland Community
9/12/2007 4:11:52 PM
Dear BJ !

Love means never having to say your sorry but I guess the need was there. We all love you and we have all made mistakes and the older you are the more mistakes you have made. So I figure that if you learn by your mistakes then I should be perfect by the time I die !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 4:20:32 PM

Hi BJ,

Sounds like I missed all of the excitement while I was away yesterday.  I did finally figure out what the CRC was, after reading Georgios Post.

Knowing you as well as I do, I don't think that you're capable of intentionally hurting anyone.  Noses get out of joint from time to time, but as someone's already said, that's what makes us Human Beings.

Anytime you need to vent, my ears are always available.

Thanks For Being A Special Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 4:26:47 PM

Hi Jenny

Thank you for coming by and being a friend to me.

I especially agree with being human.  We all make mistakes, and I think by recognizing those mistakes and trying to better ourselves is truly what matters.  I made a big one, and I'm not proud of it. 

I will say this, the next time I truly get upset, I have my friends and God to talk to, and this is what I intend to do.

I appreciate all the kind words and the positive attitude, of which you always have.  I value your friendship along with all my friends here in Adland.

Thank you so much for all the encouraging words.

Thanks Jenny

Bj

+0
Ann
Ann Riches

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2007 4:47:44 PM

Hi BJ,

To err is human....................some days things get to us more than others. You've given out the gift of laughter and care more often than one slip up!  Don't worry, be happy!

Love ya,

Ann

You've heard the ads, pay off your mortgage in less than half the time! Let me show you how WE do it! No new loans, YOU handle your own money! Be happy, use the services! Call me 818-239-4039
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!