Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Apology to Adland Community
9/12/2007 6:28:04 AM

Hi Jason

I thank you for coming by and giving me some support on this.  I value your input along with all my friends here.

Thanks for being here for me and for all your encouraging words.  It is greatly appreciated.

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 6:31:37 AM

Hi Gaby

Thank you so much for coming by and supporting me on this.  I have really been beating myself up over this.  And I really need all these encouraging words from all my friends right now.

Thank you for being my friend and for being here for me.

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 6:37:04 AM

Hi Joe

Thanks for coming by, and yes, it does grap sometimes when least expected.  Thank goodness I let it go...lol.

No, seriously, what I did was uncalled for.  But, I have my friends who mean more to me than some frustration I endured.  I did learn a valuable lesson, when in doubt log off.

thanks Joe

Bj

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 7:10:17 AM
Hi Bj,

Don't worry about it - at times we all get frustrated by things that happen in the Community and do or say things we regret.  It is callked being human! lol

As long as you keep on the way you are - socializing, networking and making a positive contribution to the Community - you wont go far wrong.

It takes a lot of guts to make a sincere apology like you have done. 

You hvae just shown us  that, in a Community like ours ,integrity is more valuable than popularity.

Love
Jenny
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 7:31:56 AM

Hey Bj...

now i don't even know what you are apologizing about because I was not here for a couple of days.... but if you say you said something you shouldn't have said, then by gosh Bj, I believe you!

and... it is very sweet of you to apologize... what's the CRC?

Jenny pointed out something that I hadn't really thought about... that integrity is more important than popularity... Well, Bj you've got more of both than just about anyone else here that I know!

so your apologize is worth a lot more than most as well!

Beth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!