Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Apology to Adland Community
9/15/2007 12:29:28 AM

Hello BJ

The only reason I posted on this forum from the beginning was to commend you for your honesty and to make a point. My point being , a lot of misunderstandings and misinformation was leading to a very negative situation here in Adlandpro. I believe this has been clearly demonstrated by the number of spiteful posts being added to the forums tonight. Many of which I do not even receive notifications to.

The refferences I made to the CRC were nothing that any member of this community could not have done themselves. My references to the CRC were based on posts made in a public forum. The rest was based on just my opinion that we need to open up some honest communication between the CRC and the community. It seems that some people have forgotten that the CRC is a part of this community. Also, due to the lack of any real communication between the CRC and the community, there is a lot of negative information going around that really isn't true or based on any real facts.

I never said I was here to answer questions about the CRC business. I expressed my thoughts aBOUT THE NEED FOR MORE COMMUNICATION. i ASKED FOR OPINIONS ON THAT TOPIC AND i OFFERED TO SUBMIT OUR OPINIONS TO bOGDAN AND THE crc. ( I hit the caps button by accident). As you can see, so far we have not received any opinions from anyone here about the need for more communication. Personally, I thought it was a pretty good idea but so far, I don't know if anyone else wants more communication with the CRC or not. I would think that if anyone was really concerned with resolving some of the conflict going on right now they would be happy to at least express their opinions about this. So, I really don't know what more I can do. I am not in a position to answer specific questions about the CRC function and proceedures. This will first have to be approved by Bogdan and the CRC members. I merely made a suggestion in hopes of finding a way to resolve some of these issues. If anyone else thinks they would like to see the completed CRC manual then I suggest you mention it either on this forum or in a message to the CRC. If no one cares, then we can just leave things as they are.

Sincerely, Bill

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2007 12:47:08 AM

Bill

What I have seen, in all honesty, is alot of talking in circles.

My experience with the CRC was a one time thing.  I was not justified, so, I'm hoping I won't need the CRC for no reason again. 

I made a bad post and I came to apologize, because it was wrong of me to do it. And then we ended up here.

Questions have been asked with no answers, and answers are given with no questions asked.

Oh, AND THERE IS A BACKSPACE BUTTON ON your keyboard, I would think.

Bj

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2007 1:18:34 AM

Dear Bj,

Whether a person is right or wrong it takes a person of great deal of integrity to stand up and say, I'm sorry!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2007 1:31:15 AM

Hi Terry

Thank you for coming by and I want to thank you for having such a Positive Attitude.  You are such a breath of fresh air and a very sweet and gentle lady.

There is just too much negativity floating around Adland right now, and I've had enough of that to last me a lifetime.

I appreciate your friendship and your positive presense you have. Thanks Terry for being my friend.

Bj

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2007 1:36:20 AM

You're very welcome, Bj!

I pretty much stay out of the politics of the community.  ALP isn't much different than most whether its on or offline.

Thank you for calling me, "a breath of fresh air."  Its a wonderful way to be thought of! 

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!