Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Apology to Adland Community
9/13/2007 1:03:17 PM
Hi Bj,

Like you I am grateful to Thomas for his frankness.

I think I understand him to say that, yes, people in the CRC who are involved in conflicts, either personally or professionally, are permitted to participate and/or vote on the outcome.  Ihave to admit I am very very surprised to hear this.  i would have assumed it to be the opposite.

So I also have the same question - how can someone with an interest in a conflict be impartial?  It is a very rare bird that can be objective in those circumstances.  It is human to be affected

For this reason is it custom and practice in many organizations, where voting is concerned (including businesses and legal groups) that anyone with an involvement is obliged to declsre it and then both stay out of the discussion and is  forbidden to vote.  That way people are not tested beyond endurance and impartiality is maintained.

Perhaps someone, maybe Bill, could clarify this for us.  Because if people involved in conflicts are allowed to participate in the conflict resolution - it makes a bit of a nonsence of the CRC and I cant believe that this case be the case.

Saludos
Jenny
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 1:57:15 PM

Thanks Jenny

I appreciate your input on this and I think we have asked the questions, just don't have the answers.

Thanks Jenny

Bj

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 2:13:21 PM
The OATH i took when i got Baptized. Thank Beej. Enjoy your day. Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
9/13/2007 2:36:39 PM

Hello B.J and Friends

After having read every post on this forum, I can see that there is still some misunderstanding and / or misinterpretation of the function, structure and duties of the CRC. There are questions being asked that are clearly answered in the CRC manual. There are also answers being provided that do not necessarily coincide with what is actually written in the CRC manual. I believe that in order to prevent any misinformation or misunderstanding about the function and purpose of the CRC, maybe we should back up just a bit and ask the following two questions.

1. Does everyone know where to find a copy of The CRC manual.

2. Has everyone concerned with these issues actually read the CRC manual.

The reason I ask these questions is because some members here are expressing concerns that are clearly outlined in the manual. I believe we can save a lot of time and avoid the possibility of any misunderstanding if we were all to read the manual and become familiar with the terms and conditions set forth in the Adlandpro TOS.

Without first doing this, I believe that we are skipping the first step in the process of trying to resolve any concerns that some may have regarding the CRC. Also, we are spending a lot of time reinterpreting that which has already been clearly outlined in a manual that is available to every member of this Community.

One other thing that I would like to point here is that I am not trying to put myself in the position of being an authority on this topic. Also, I am not representing  the CRC in this discussion. I ,like all of you, have recognized a certain need for more understanding and information that might lead us to a better, overall experience as members of Adlandpro. I just feel that the more we know, the less room there will be for conflict to develop. So, I like all of you, am involved in this conversation for the purpose of bringing this community closer together.

Sincerely, Bill Vanderbilt

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 3:21:02 PM
HiBj,

i hope you will forgive me for directing this question to Bill,

Ok Bill - i have looked in Learning in the tabs at the top.  I have rechecked the TOS.  I give up - where do I find the CRC Manual - I didnt even know it existed!!  There wasnt a CRC when I joined 20 months ago!!

Can you please help by letting us know wehre to find this document?  It might sort out some of the doubts.

Thanks
Jenny
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!