Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Apology to Adland Community
9/14/2007 3:13:02 PM
Hi Bj,

Bill, I am afraid you have misunderstood my request.  I asked first for a clarification of the role of the CRC - that is to say an update or an amplification of Bogdan's original statement in the link I already posted. I am not aware of any manual existing and wasnt asking to see one.

As a member I would like to know exactly when it is appropriate or permissable take an issue to the CRC.  Is it only internal or does it affect outsider?  . Do you have to be involved directly in theconflict, or is it sufficient to have spotted "war breaking out" on a forum and report it?

Secondly, I asked for clarification on whether a CRC member is permitted to participate and/or vote in a conflict  where they are involved either personally or professionally.  It would be logical if this was forbidden, but I now see that this may not be the case.  So the question still stands.

I do not necessarily think that it would be to the benefit of the community to have an open debate on the CRC.  It was set up by Bogdan to resolve conflicts not make them worse.  For the same reason I consider that the anonymity is reasonable -because, if members were publically known,  they could suffer unreasonable pressure from some people in the community.

I share your wish that this should be an open and honest community but perhaps do not feel that this includes all the CRC's operations becoming public.  I will be happy enough to know that their own rules are realistic and honorable and enforced.

Saludos
Jenny

+0
9/14/2007 10:18:04 PM

Hello Jenny

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you here. I have been very busy today and I have not been feeling well.

NOw, to address your concerns. What I have discussed so far on this forum is only what any other member could have brought up weather in the CRC or not. I cannot represent the cRC in a direct way without the approval of Bogdan and the rest of the CRC. I have made a proposal to the committee to post a copy of the manual and open a new forum where questions like yours can be addressed. I do not believe that it will ever be nessesary to discuss individual cases in a public forum and I, as a member of this community would not ask for that. However, I do believe that we all have a right and a need for some form of communication between the CRC and the community. This is just my opinion and I have submitted it as such to the CRC. I believe that this matter will be addressed quickly based on the nunber of negative forums and misinformation going around right now.

I see that this forum has suddenly lost all interest except for you and I. It is beginning to look more like a PM. LOL

I wonder why that is. Was it somethng I said. Something I did. Did I forget to use deoderant? LOL / OH well

Sincerely, Bill

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2007 10:30:23 PM

Hey Bj!

My Sweet Friend!

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2007 10:31:29 PM

Hello Jenny & Bill

I don't believe anyone has lost interest.  But I for one have been waiting on the answer to a question that I have not seen answered here.

Secondly, I asked for clarification on whether a CRC member is permitted to participate and/or vote in a conflict  where they are involved either personally or professionally.  It would be logical if this was forbidden, but I now see that this may not be the case.  So the question still stands.

I think there are others waiting on this answer as well as Jenny and myself.

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2007 10:37:53 PM

Thank you Mary

For being there for me.  You are a true blue.

And I really appreciate you.

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!