Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Apology to Adland Community
9/13/2007 10:16:32 AM
Hello Bill Vanderbelt,

So you are a founder of CRC?  Well that is interesting and a pleasure to know.  I think the idea that you have for a public forum is really great.  That way the community can see what is being handled and what isn't being handled.

I know some of us would like to know who is here to help us when the need arises.

I appreciate & thank you for coming by with your honest comments & opinions. 

Thanks

Bj 
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 10:23:24 AM

Marilyn

I so thank you for coming by.  You are without a doubt one of the best things to happen to Adland.  You have given so much to us and the community, and yet still be a wonderful friend to us all, without asking for anything in return.

Thank you Marilyn for being you the person you are, and for being my friend.   I truly respect and value your friendship.  You have shown me what true friends are.

Thank you Marilyn for everything

Bj

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 10:34:19 AM
Hi Bj

I hope you dont mind if I also make a comment on BIll's suggestion about a public forum.

Before it is decided by Bogdan whether or not to allow the CRC to be public, I think it would be useful if he would reiterate publically its role, the  criteria for using it by the community members and it's powers.

In his original statement Bogdan set out certain criteria

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/607840.aspx

Are these still valid?  Have they changed? 

Who is allowed to approach the CRC?  Do we have to be involved in the conflict? or is it ok to draw to their attention a major public row on a forum that is detrimental to the community and its membership?

Another question I would like to ask - is are the CRC allowed to aprticipate in resolving situations is they themselves are personally involved in the conflict - on a personal or business level?

Lots of questions?  As an Adlander with a CRC available to me to resolve conflicts - I am interested to know what exactly are its responsibilities and its  accountability for for its decisions.  This concerns me more than the identity of its members - why may need to be anonymous in order to avoid unfair pressure from the membership

Sorry about this - but like my friend Bill - i am very partial to finding out the truth. lol

Saludos
Jenny
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 10:48:31 AM

Hi Jenny

Thank you for coming back by.  I think you have made some very good points and questions here.

Hopefully Bill can provide us with some answers.

Thanks Jenny

Bj

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 10:54:57 AM

Bj, I hope you are feeling much better today.  All things happen for a reason.

And see, perhaps this has led to something to good?

I would like to agree with what Jenny has said.  

Also if there is a conflict to be handled,  it needs to be handled by impartial biased individuals.  And not ones that already have a grudge against one of the defendants,  and surely not ones that are best friends with one of the defendants.

Decisions do not need to be based on emotions or feelings for the individuals at all. (The ones who the complaint is against, nor the one who the complaint is from)  

The conflicts need to be handled professionally.

In cases where the crc members are friends with the defendant, or has a grudge with the defendant, that person should not be allowed to participate in the conflict resolution for that case.

This is my OPINION. Please, I beg,  do not bash me for my opinion.

Thank You and God Bless!

~Monica

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!