Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Apology to Adland Community
9/12/2007 8:57:21 PM

Hi Melanie

Thank you so much for coming by and I truly appreciate you.  My new found friend here at Adland.  I thank you for the sweet and encouraging words.

Thank you Melanie

Bj

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 12:05:21 AM

Hey Bj,
I'm sorry to hear that something upset you enough to raise your blood pressure! Self defense is human nature. Although I'm totally clueless,
I'm proud of you for doing this!

You have many friends here!

Hugs,
Mary

+0
9/13/2007 1:46:56 AM

Hello B.J.

I commend you on your willingness to make an apology like this in a public forum. It took a lot of courage to do this. It also took a lot of dedication on your part. Dedication to a community that you are so much a part of and is so much a part of you. I believe that you have set an example for others to follow. We are all subject to a certain amount of stress and strain and none of us is beyond  reacting to that now and then in a way that we might later recognize as not being in our best interest or the best interest of the community. You however, have taken the extra step. You have taken something negative and turned it into somethng positive. I believe that you did this not for any personal gain but because of your love for this community and your desire to promote a positive attitude here in Adlandpro. Thank You for this example of how to be a responsible member of this community.

As you know, I am a founding member of the CRC and if you don't mind, I would like to take just a moment here and explain just a little about the CRC.

WE are actually a very dedicated group of people. Dedicated to doing a little extra for the sake of making this community stand out as a leader in Networking Communities. We have really not had a lot of conflicts considering the size of this community . I can assure you that we have dealt with the ones we have had though, in a fair and impartial way. We have no personal agendas and there is certainly no advantage to being a member of the CRC. Unless you consider spending a lot of time reading untill your eyeballs are ready to pop out, an advantage. lol

I realize that some people were against the idea of having this committee but none of their worst fears have materialized yet. Very few people have even had any experience with the CRC and at least half of those who have feel good about the outcomes. The other half were the ones who were reported.LOL

I would like to see a more open line of communication between the CRC and the community just for the sake of avoiding any misunderstandings. This is something that we are considering right now. I would like to hear some opinions about that. I don't want to use up any more of your forum space here with that though. If anyone would like to make a comment about having a forum where the CRC could stay more in touch with other members, you can send me a PM. I will be happy to present your opinions to the other members of the CRC and to Bogdan. I believe that it could only help us do a better job of serving this community and that is what we all, as CRC members, want most.

Thank you B.J for being a positive force in Adlandpro. Thank you also for allowing me the oportunity to express my thoughts and feelings on your forum.

Sincerely, Bill Vanderbilt

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
9/13/2007 10:04:50 AM

glitter-graphics.com

Hi BJ,

First let me apologize for not coming here sooner! I have been reading your forum, and you have alot of support here from many in the Community...that's fantastic! Personally, I did not see whatever you had said, and that is neither here nor there to me. I know you as a person! I know that you are a good person with a truly pure and good heart, and just because someone or something upset you only makes you human like the rest of us.

Humans are entitled to make mistakes because we are not perfect beings. Only God is perfect, and He is the Judge of us all. I think you are beating yourself up too much for whatever you did...I am certain is wasn't anything soooo terrible that God is going to cast you into the fires of hell for it. Certainly no one here is going to judge you because as the saying goes...Let Thee who is sin free cast the first stone.

So, let it just be water under the bridge, as they say, and get on with the day! Life is much too short for little things like this. God loves you BJ, and so do I.

God Bless You Always My Dear Friend,

Love You Lots, Marilyn

glitter-graphics.com
glitter-graphics.com
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 10:11:11 AM

Hello Mary

Thank you so much.  You are one of my truest friends and I really appreciate you.  I want to thank you for all your encouraging words and thoughtfulness.  And the graphics are beautiful.

You are truly a blessing to me.

And I can't thank you enough for being here for me.  I feel like this has really gone farther than I thought.  I want to forget about this awful incident, but wanted everyone, the community, to know that my apology is sincere.

Thanks Mary

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!