Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Apology to Adland Community
9/12/2007 5:14:17 AM

Hello Adland Friends

I would like to make a public apology to the Adland community.

I made some statements  here in this forum, that was truly uncalled for.  I should not have mentioned the CRC. It was very unprofessional, and just not me.  So, adland, my friends I am sorry for being so blunt and childish as to do this

I hope you, my friends can forgive me.  I should not have stooped that low as the folks here that caused me to get my blood pressure up.  And I have to say that I do care about my friends here.

Those of you who I have already personally contacted, thanks for understanding.

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Apology to Adland Community
9/12/2007 5:23:52 AM

Hi Adland, Me again

I would also like to say, that this apology was from the heart.  No one asked me to do this.  I felt this was something I needed to do.

And I want my friends to know, that I care for them all.  Adland is a place to socialize and network.  It's not a place to vent your problems, such as I did.

If you have problems you feel that need to be addressed.  Then, pm me and I can get you the right place to get help.  Or just ask a veteran, there are alot of them who are here willing to help.

Thanks Again

Bj

+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 5:53:07 AM
Hi Bj,

We've all made mistakes, that's how we learn and grow.

A few words written out of frustration in your forum is totally forgivable.

The world is a better place every time someone decides to right a wrong, and takes action, like you have done here.

Online marketing, and interacting with all sorts of people and personalities, in this huge online community...can be frustrating.

We all understand,

Best regards,

Jason

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
9/12/2007 6:23:14 AM
Hello Bj,

Wow, Jason just took the words out of my mouth.  I can understand getting fustrated, if some people would just abserve the rules we could along just fine.  I fully understand.  It takes a very big person to apologize openly such as what you are doing and I command you for it. 

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 6:26:31 AM
Beeeeje!!!

Frustration is one of those things that just grabs you sometimes.  Don't worry about it. 

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!