Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have You Made Matters Right....
9/11/2007 9:42:30 AM

Hi Jim,

I agree that Nick should post it for Pauline,  Both of his graphic here are very beautiful.

VERY interesting, Jim.  I am not one to imagine too much beyond this very day, but this depiction does open up the vision and imagination, doesn't it?

Blessings,

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2007 9:55:34 AM

Hi Judy, I was just looking at Vals forum. I made a post there, but it vanished!! Not sure what happened to it. It seems something is going on with his last post there.

That depiction on the plan of salvation is basically undefined. I thought it was pretty cool looking though!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2007 1:28:40 PM

Hi Jim,

Val has a little "GLITCH" going on with the forum.  Hopefully it will come back but she had a post with pictures and an article that wen awry and had to contact someone for help.  She has an awesome reply about your tree and am sure she will remember what she wrote if it has been lost.  Hang tight.

I have to run right now, but want to study that little depiction a bit more when time permits.

Blessings,

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2007 2:57:31 PM

Judy, thanks for the info. Have a good day!!

+0
9/22/2007 10:59:46 PM

James, here I am again.

Here is a part of one of the verses

"Strength and grace have been provided through Christ to be brought by ministering angels to every believing soul."

Now let me ask you, because this is something that I have wondered about many times. Do you believe that angels are all spirits, or do you believe in human form angels?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!