Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have You Made Matters Right....
9/22/2007 11:41:39 PM

Alysse, you ask a good question. I believe that angels can take on the form of humans at their discretion. Most of the time they are unseen. They can also take on other forms of visible evidence, like the burning bush during Moses' time.

Are you familiar with the website BibleGateway? It is basically the bible reproduced on the internet, in every bible version available known to man. I like to link to it, giving instant access.

Here are some texts on angels

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2007 11:45:08 PM

Alysse, I'm sorry, I think the devil is playing games with me now. I don't know how that happened, but it's not the right link. Let me give it to you again:

Angels

+0
9/23/2007 11:09:55 AM

James, thank you for the Angel link. I have bookmarked it into my favorites. I hope to be able to read through most of your forum today. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us, I am sure I will learn a lot from you. Hope you are having a blessed day.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2007 12:48:02 PM

Thank you Alysse, I finally got caught up last night. I did responses most of the day yesterday, and by the time I was finished I started seeing crosseyed!! I've started working on my next thread. I'll try to post before the day is over. It's a controversial one, about the Sabbath. Since you are going to look over my forum, you may as well start from the beginning. I posted the 27 beliefs of the Adventist Church there.

Question. How do you pronounce your name? Is it like Alice, or is the emphasis somewhere else? Thanks!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!